Great guy with a serious problem meeting girls. Help?

Honestly, I'd consider myself quite the catch. In great shape, loving, loyal, fun and treat girls as they should be treated. but I'm a farmer and work almost all the time. Never get days off. Work from early morning till late at night. Sometimes I can get done by like 6:00 pm so there's a little time there. But the closest anything to meet people is like a Walmart haha. Kinda out in the country. Online dating sucks so unless you know something I don't, that's not a great answer. I've been single for almost 2 years and am sick of it. I just want a cutie to love and ride tractor with me. How do I find her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your eyes and your heart open to the people who come around into your life. You'll find a cutie eventually ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• "... and treat girls as they should be treated"? that was your first mistake. the second one was assuming. Girls do love a handy hard working guy... maybe not in the farming profession but if you work your angle right... it could work.
    Don't discount walmart either... a good girl can come from nowhere... its not about the situation or location, its about your attitude and representation.
    Worst case comes to the worst... be patient.

• What's wrong with treating girls right? And yeah fingers crossed for a Walmart cutie

• whats wrong with treating a girl "right"? well first of all, you have to define right. From birth we are taught how to baby, protect and serve girls, then we go among them and find out they want the exact opposite, so when we change to that opposite, we are called jerks and they want the first one. (can't make up their frickin minds)
      here's a solution when "treating" a woman, do whatever the hell you want. and if what you want is to be a gentleman... then go right the hell ahead. Because i don't see girls sitting down having meetings about how to treat a guy "right" just what They want out of a guy... so fuck em lol.
      Make yourself happy and confident, and believe me, They will come to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Go on tinder

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm all these fools trynna change you lol
    here's the scoop, you have to hang tight for a bit, she's coming down the road bro, ill be it not fast but sooner or later you will meet the right girl and roll from there.

• Thanks, I appreciate it. Hope you're right

• You can always travel, met some amazing women already, you can give it a shot certainly.

• Travel isn't really in the cards for me with the whole farm work and such. And no I'm not gonna quit, it's a family business and I intend to stick around

• I would suggest online dating or maybe even tender that's what I meant my girl and now we are madly in love and we will be getting married next year there's also a lot a good online dating like OkCupid Plenty of Fish match. com in Farmers Only

• Tried okCupid and one other site. Ended up meeting a super sweet girl who a few months later ended up taking me for ~$4000 and wasn't even a girl. Just some truly awful people who stole a bunch of pics from a girl and scammed nice guys like me. So... Yeah, Haven't had the greatest luck with that

• I met my fiance and future wife on Tinder

• Are you a super alpha male that can crack skulls?

• Get paper. Quit the farmer life. ... PROFIT. GET BITCHES.