Is a Guy Without a Drivers license Unattractive?

I fear the reason i have been rejected so many times is because of my lack of a license and that i'm still studying at 21.

Updates:
I've actually had to get a female racehorse to be my girlfriend due to my lack of a full license. I'm always seeing girls with absolutely horrifying arseholes simply because they have licenses, but chieftess the racehorse doesn't give a shit about that. So, girls, even a horse knows not to date arseholes. Imagine being dumber than a horse.

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. It's not a deal breaker to me. I have my own car. So I can pick him up and we can go to places in my car.

I don't jusdge a person based on their material possessions

Having no license doesn't mean he won't be a great potential boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, women expect you to be done with 'college' and own your home by age 18. Shame on you!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Course it isn't :) sure your attractive anyway. And people shouldn't rely too much on wanting someone with a car.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it was unattractive, as long as he loves me for who I am and not just using me because I've got a car.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister's husband didn't have a car until just a few months before his marriage. But he still had my sister madly in love with him. So no, that's no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush has a license and I found him more attractive than before

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't matter whether you drive or not, it's also good that your studying shows that you have ambition.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what? I never paid attention to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never rejected someone based on them being a student or not havong a drivers license. That's even more superficial than rejecting him based on physical features. One of my long term bfs didn't have a drivers license.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Probably is because other thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • that isn't a good reason to find a person unattractive.,.. if a girl finds you unattractive because of that, then you dont need her shallow ass anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Silliest thing i read today.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol unless you say "i dont have but i can drive lool wtf no problem" xD

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you get around?

0|0
    0|0