I'm 18 and I have never had a boyfriend or been kissed. Is it normal?

I'm friendly and I get along with everyone. I've also been told by my friends and family that I've a good sense of humor. I'm not ugly but I may not be considered attractive by society's standards. I don't have long legs or tiny sculpted nose like most models. I'm fairly intelligent and very passionate about learning. I went to a pretty big high school but didn't meet anyone compatible!!! I'm afraid that the same thing will happen in college and I will never get a boyfriend!!! I'm on the verge of giving up on love.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 18! Taking age 35 as the cutoff point when pregnancies become higher risk, you still have 17 whole years to find someone. That's your entire lifetime all over again. Every single school grade repeated, and then some. You WILL find someone. And it will happen when you aren't expecting it. I didn't have a boyfriend until college, so I know it feels to not have a boyfriend when everyone else is hooked up. It feels like shit, like you're the freaking outcast. I hated it too. But there is nothing wrong with you. And if someone like me who has small boobs and cellulite and an acne problem and hair that frizzes at the slightest sign of humidity can find someone, so can you. Don't throw in the towel.

What Guys Said 5

• I was in your situation. Then I met my ex-boyfriend. Boy did he change things. But I also didn't date or have my first kiss until I was in college. So don't worry, It'll all work out for you.

• Dont worry, everyone's will have their first time, maybe it will come earlier than you think😜

• Not today it's not. Most girls start sucking cock by at least 13 or 14.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Don't find love, love will find you ;)

• very normal. don't worry :)