Is this normal? Or he is moving too fast?

I went on a first date with a guy a few days ago and we really clicked. By the end of the night, he was holding my hand and kissed me a few times in the parking garage (I usually never kiss on first dates). The next day, he texted me saying he had been thinking about the kiss all day and it made him "tingly" when he thought about it. Anyway, today he admitted that he really likes me and doesn't feel the need to pursue other girls because he already found a girl he likes.
I understand that, because I kind of feel that way too, but is it too soon? He isn't asking me to be his girlfriend or anything, just that he didn't want to start dating anyone else as well as me. My friend says it's too soon. We have dates scheduled for this Thursday and Friday.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not too soon, not everyone sees multiple people at the same time. From the sounds of it he's actually lying about having options but it's a white lie to make his intent clear.

What Girls Said 2

• Why's it too soon as some people don't like dating around anyway

• Yes, it us to soon. Kissing on the first day? Yap, he is moving to fast. Go on a couple of more days, before you guys fall deeply in love, because in the end, something may happen if you guys go that fast