Any girls find this weird?

Today i have a question for you... Say a guy who was attractive, had a great body, was tall, had a great personality, and was a good person had uneven ears. Like one ear was noticeably differently shaped then the other ear. Would this affect your overall attraction towards him? I saw a guy like this at the mall and was surprised because I've never seen this before. When i spoke to him face to face you could see the difference in his ear height and shape. Would this bother any of you ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ears alone wouldn't be a dealbreaker. If you were super insecure and seeking validation about them by asking similar questions about them online, though... that might be more of a turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this really about you?

What Girls Said 8

• No, not at all. I'm struggling to find a reason why it would lol because ears are such a small thing.. and everything else is great, maybe he got into an accident or something, I don't know, but I'm sure it wouldn't bother me.

• you didn't see "a guy" it's the third time I see you're asking this, so please stop..

• Why do you keep asking this same question repeatedly?

• lool does not matter AT all

• Nah. It could be considered cute. I have different ears, and I'm enjoying life.

• No that wouldn't make since to judge someone on there ears.

• honestly, I'm tired of this question

• Oh my god, would you stop freaking asking this already!!

What Guys Said 0