Ideas on asking a girl to be my girlfriend?

I'm 25 and the love world has been full of downs for me and now I've been thinking that she might be the one. So, I've known this girl for 2-3 months. We met over a medical internship we were both doing. I feel a bit rusty and I need ideas on ways on how to ask her to be my girl. I'm going crazy!!! Please, any ideas are accepted, thanks!!!

so far , I plan to take her for lunch , movies and ask the big question, but something is missing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be too serious or significant about it, like don't spill it all and tell her she might be THE ONE lol. That will only freak her out. Take her on several dates first. Let her get to know you and see if the two of you are compatible. The biggest mistake guys make is jumping in with both feet and putting too much on the girl too soon. Girls are skeptical by nature and we take time to warm to a guy. Give her time to develop her feelings for you.

• we've been going on dates, she is crazy for so i'm I for her. I just want cute ways on how to ask her

• Oh, well then just ask her. Perhaps a nice yet inexpensive piece of jewelry might aid in the presentation *cough*amethyst*cough*

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, the best way is a friendly approach, girls love bold guys, so don't be afraid to do some crazy things, but you don't want to do it and overwhelm her, she'll probably want to feel comfortable around you which is why it's a tricky thing to approach, and is probably why you're having trouble with this. my best advice would just be, go for it, you'll just be asking her a simple question, so do it in a simple, calm, natural tone. this really all depends on how far you two are in the relationship, is it a simple initial conversation to ask her on a date, or have you two passed all of the initial stuff and might be starting to settle into a more comfortable, long-term relationship?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Take her on a date that actually seems like a date, tell her you like her and want to know if she'd be your girlfriend.

DON'T do what I did a few days ago: do a typical hangout and when she's about to leave knock on her car window, she opens the door, and then you say "I have something to tell you" and she says "what" and you say "I like you. A lot." And then never ask her if she wants to date or be your girlfriend or anything. And leave her with nothing to say.

• Just demand her eternal fidelity. That's how I do.

• Start a conversation as you would do with a person of your same sex with no interest, and then before saying goodbye do the "Hey, would you like to stay in contact? "

• Most of girls like brave bold guys, just tell her that you love her. ask her for dating go get her some flowers. she will love it

• Hey "girls name" what to out this weekend?