Why doesn't my ex have sex with me?

My ex broke up with me Bc we were fighting too much and I said some really nasty things about him and his family after the break up. He also wasn't very good to me, so I don't want to be with him, but our sex was really good. We go to the same college, so a couple days ago I asked if he would want to have sex once we get back to and be like friends with benefits. He said he did and I made it clear it would just be sex, nothing more. He then was talking to me for a couple days and then all of a sudden today is saying he can't do this Bc of the mean things I said and everything that's happened. I apologized for what I said, but said were not trying to work anything out, just sex, so I don't know why it's a big deal. He agreed that we have really good sex and he's attracted to me, so why do you think he won't have sex with me? The last thing he said is "I'm sorry right now I can't do this bye". Do you think that means he still has feelings and doesn't want to get hurt? I'm confused as to why he all of a sudden changed his mind and why he wouldn't want to have sex without any commitment. I feel like that's any guys' dream

Why doesn't my ex want to have sex with me?*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he is not into you anymore/he doesn't want unnecessary drama in his life.

What Guys Said 3

• He might think you use the sex as a way to get him back.

• He found someone else.

• Maybe you broke his heart and he lost interest.

What Girls Said 0