I demand until we're official, we'll be splitting up the date bills. Do guys like paying?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• demand? dont do that with a guy, he won't like it. id rather call it 'negotiate'. it's good to let him know that ur ready to pay ur bit for every date, but dont push it.

What Guys Said 14

• The first two dates. After that I need help I own a home its all paid off so I bring a lot to the table

• You're going to need this educational video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mMRY2N6s2I

• I typically prefer to pay but if she insists, she's free to split the bill.

• I've had a girl invite me out for drinks. I didn't like it be she insisted.

• Lol only little nerdy pussyfuks have problem is splitting up or watever shit because then they feel less manly and then come on here to ask about their cock size lmao I'm usually one paying whenever I hang out with anyone, it's just 20-40 bucks. But i won't have problem if a bros I'm hanging out desided to pay for it or chick i was on date with desided to do that

• Guys will tell you that they prefer to pay because it's gentlemanly but a lot of guys only insist on paying because they know they will torpedo their chances if they don't.

• If I ask her out, I'm paying. If she asks me, she might be able to talk me into splitting, but probably not.

• Marry me?

Im like @zorro8888

• mostly

• I'll take the bill always thank you.

• Always go Dutch

• If the guy asked for the date, is his responsibility to pay the date bills.

• Most guys only pay because women expect it and the guy won't get another date without doing it. And when a woman offers to pay men will reject that because it's generally a trap

• That seems fair but most guys feel they have to pay

What Girls Said 5

• I'm curious why you're not only okay with, but DEMAND that you split bills until you're official. After which I assume that something in your relationship will drastically and magically shift, making him have to pay for both of you?

• Lots of guys like to pay , macho superior thing I think. I find it a gentlemanly thing myself and love it when they pay.

• You demand? That's not really a good way to keep a guy around.

• Guys like to split the bill here 😂😂😂 but until you're official love, you're on your own.

• You should let him pay. All the guys I date prefer to pay, they thinks it's "manlier"