Do you think love is enough to offer in a relationship?

I really have nothing else to offer a girl except my love. Is that even enough? Plenty of guys have much more to offer than me so why would any girl choose me?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's definitely enough for you to only give her love. If someone is treating the relationship like a relationship instead of a game, then love is all that matters. She shouldn't be expecting anything from you than to be loyal and for the two of you to treat each other with respect and as equals. If someone demands something from you such as money, sex, or to change you, do NOT stand for it. Go for a girl/women that you know loves you for who you are, as long as it's legal. And if it's not legal... Wait till it is ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• A successful relationship takes love, trust, and respect. A girl worth having will see your value if you can offer all three.

• Can't trust and respect be under love though? If you love someone, you trust and respect each other

• The heart can be cruel and sometimes you love someone you don't respect. Some people (like my ex-wife) love but don't trust even when there is no reason to distrust.

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely enough. If you can make a girl feel that she's loved, you're doing more than many guys who may be able to give her more things (I assume you mean monetarily).

• kind of depends how to define love. there's a lot to love, in my mind. so offering your love is offering all of those other things- and it's a great deal.

• You can still take her on dates that are low cost. Do nice things for her. If the girl loves you for you, it won't matter what you have to offer. But if you have no ambition to improve your financial situation that's different

• no, look, money are also important you need to pay the rent too

• If you can make a girl truly feel loved then that should be enough

What Guys Said 3

• For some girls it will be enough , for some it isn't. It will all depend on the girl and how materialistic she is

• Focus on what you bring to the table and not what you're not bringing. Show appreciation and that you're trying to improve yourself. Grow together.

• I think it should be, but it's not enough to keep a girl. You need to invest a lot of time and effort into the relationship to feed her insecurities