Guys, do you prefer a girl with natural straight or curly hair?

And if so, does it bother you if a person with straight hair curls theirs, or if a girl with curly hair straightens theirs? Or do you just not care? I'm really curious~ I personally have hip length curly hair, a sorta dark brown red. I've had a lot of people tell me I needed to get a perm cause my natural hair was too unruly and looked too much like I just had sex -_-

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like HER!! Straight hair, curly hair, short, or long? It's all just superficial!! I fall for HER, and WHO she is, and her personality!!
    After that, she changes her hair, and clothes, and all that, just to see if I notice, and I DO, but she is maybe trying on different versions of her 'costume' over HER, the PERSON!!
    When I care for HER, she could wear ripped, worn sweats, and an old T-shirt, and she will still be BEAUTIFUL, to me, because I see HER, not the image she presents!!

• You're so sweet~

• Thank you. I try to help, when I can. You can always send me private questions, if you need advice, or help, or just someone to listen. I know you are young, but I will try to help in any way I can, OK?

• Alright. Thank you so much

What Guys Said 5

• Girls with hair that's naturally wavy or straight are both great.
    Lots of girls apparently straighten their hair like every day, and then one day I see it and it's wavy and I like it and they say it's because they didn't straighten it.

• Long straight

• Indifferent actually, both can be really beautiful

• Straight usually, know one girl with curly hair that is very attractive though!

• Curly hair