Guys, is it me or... ? Hi im recently 18 and no one wants me. I love older guys but they just don't seem to want me as much as I want them why?

Im mixed race long hair athletic very bubbly personality and bonus im kind of inexperienced with a nice bubbly butt to match the personality. What's wrong? How can i attract them?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You've already attracted them, you just don't realize it.

The problem is a lot of people frown on younger women being with older men so they assume you're not interested, or hide their interest to avoid being ridiculed.

You should try making the first move, so they know it's OK. If you're one of those girls obsessed with guys doing everything for her don't worry, as soon as they know you like older guys they'll take over. Let other girls know this/

• I understand that but older just gets me hotter not like elder old thing. Lol but thank you. And will let them know

• One warning though, the men that you're attracted to are probably attractive to other women as well. Some of the ones you'll be interested in are likely already married or with a hot girlfriend their own age already. Make sure they are single first unless you want to cause drama and be a "side bitch", which hot guys tend to have.

• Lol yes they do tend to have those such things. And why play second im first place 😊 I've thought about that downside too maybe their taken i dont know but ill wait for that oe guy to come this way and ill be ready. I think. And i wish you would stop by great advice

What Guys Said 5

• I'm guessing you like older guys because they're more mature right? Well they prefer girls more of their age cause they're more mature.
    Also, older guys aren't that much into inexperienced women, unless they're inexperienced themselves.

• Yes because of that they know what to do. and I'm not sure if that's pretty accurate last boyfriend was 24 . But thank you maube i should go younger?

• Those things you just mentioned would be enough to put you on my radar.

• i guess iam an old guy but i got an inner feeling that i know that its true that ure a hot girl bt maybe u lack communication skills am i close to the truth?

• She could have a stuttering problem and I'd plow her into oblivion

• It depends on my mood sometimes girls sometimes dp , pof

• what about real homemade videos

• Uhh whats wrong with the guys your age? I dont see whats wrong and i feel like thats enough for me lmao

• not sure, you sound like a catch to me. maybe you're after guys who aren't attracted to you?