This is zero interest am I correct?

There's a girl in my class I message on Facebook she replies to most of my messages but when I ask her on a date I never get a repsponse

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• hmm yes...

• friendzone

• I don't even think friendzone

• Also I seem to be a permanent member

What Guys Said 6

• Its very like she isn't interested and she does that because she may feel wrong in her self rejecting someone. It might not be that you're a bad guy or unattractive to her, it's probably just her, she might be going through something or its something very personal. Or she could just not be interested and doesn't want to hurt you so she says nothing. You can either rely on your intuition to give you an answer, based on how you feel and what you observe that is, or just ask her why she doesn't reply to you when you ask her on a date and if you're gonna ask her I suggest you'd do so in person and not over text. Its more effective that way because in the moment you can see her facial expression, body language etc and that tells you more than the words she would say to you. Hope I was helpful

• Well she never shows up to class anymore and honestly this behavior didn't start until I unfriended her on Facebook

• Dating is not an option for her but reasons other than doesn't like you enough may be many & covert, e. g.
    no parents permission
    ashamed of something personal/family
    fear of dating
    LD relationship
    friends-only sort... for now
    others have soiled your reputation

• She's the same age as me 24

• You're correct, she has no interest in dating you.

• The sad thing is this happens with literally every girl I ask out

• Then you're already 2 steps ahead of similar guys who don't do that.

• Well truthfully I unfriended her she stopped showing up for class this is the 3rd day she has missed

• No, she just got excited and passed out. Wait for the reply😝

• Yeah, zero interest.

Of course, it could simply be that there's something wrong with your approach. I mean, you message on facebook, sure. But do you ever talk to her in the flesh? Hang out? Flirt?

Did you in fact ask her out on a date in person, or did you wuss out and ask her out over facebook?

• I asked her on Facebook because both times when she talked to me I was insanely nervous I never had a hot girl approach and actually wanna talk to me

• She might be a cow.

• Nah she's not like that this girl has a sweet personality

• Yup.. Zero interest