How long do you wait before calling after a first date?

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I'm looking to hear from all the girls. When would you prefer hearing from a guy after the first date? In your comments please tell me if you believe the guy is too desperate if he calls too quickly, or playing games if he waits too long.

• Vote A Call her the next day
  • Vote B Call her 2 days later
  • Vote C Call her 3 days later
  • Vote D Call her 4 days or later
Thanks everyone for your responses. The girl actually made it much easier for me. She sent me an e-mail the next day saying that she had a great time and wanted to know if I would like to see her again. So I returned her e-mail with a call.

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl wants to feel special and like she is being thought about. calling the next day, or even that night to say you had a great time and would love to go out again is the best option. If she wasn't feeling ya, she may be a little annoyed. but if she liked you she will be OVERJOYED that you have called so soon.