Boyfriend of 6 years left me, broke up with me over the phone and is now seeing his 'lesbian friend' I'm utterly heartbroken?

I was with my boyfriend for 6 years. I'm 23 he is 24. He became friends with his girl a year ago and try became best friends, they texted everyday, went for coffee, dinner , gym, phone calls, he went to see her in hospital. He did more with her then me. He never took me out, when I was in hospital he didn't come in to see me, he never did anything with me when she came on the scene. He never wanted me to meet her ever and fighted with me everyday when I mentioned her. He went to Spain for a month in may he wasn't home till June and he fighted with me while he was away. I only seen him for 4 days when he was home and then he went to his 'lesbians friends house ' till 11pm that night and when I asked him why did he stay there in hers all day he lashed out and kicked me out of his house told me to fu*k off and that he was sick of me and to leave his friend alone. I didn't see him for 3 weeks he didn't contact me or see me after that. But he was with her , then he texted my phone last week saying 'it's over fu*k off go find something productive to do with your life and leave me alone' so I never texted him back. And he removed our picture off his WhatsApp profile last night. And my family and friends have seen his 'friend going to his house and her leaving his and him walking to her house ' I'm absolutely heartbroken. I feel sick to my stomach that she is going to his house and he's been going to hers. I don't no what to think. How could he dump me so horrible like that😣😣 I don't even think she is a lesbian. I'm so upset. I just can't be live this I'm quite speachless now. Any advice? 😣 thank yous. Xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• he's an asshole. Cut him out completely with no contact and move on

• I'm trying. But 6 years was so long and I loved him. I just wasn't expecting this to happen

• I haven't contacted him since he texted me saying it's over. Do u think his 'friend' was more then a friend and that he cheated? And maybe breaking up wasn't do with guilt? I have so much going on in my mind😢 I no I will one day be over him bit it's so hard now. I feel constantly sick thinking of it

• Honestly I think he sees her more than a friend. I can't say he cheated but wouldn't be surprised. Or he broke up with you right before he was gonna have sex with you so he didn't "cheat" he was obviously moved on way before the relationship ended. he's definitely trying to get with this chick I believe

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to give you some consoling because I think that's what you need right now. I know exactly how you feel. I was with a guy for almost 4 months and 6 months after he dumped me I still love him very much. I won't tell you that it's going to get better because honestly after I while that sounds condescending, but I will say that the pain will take a lot of time to at least lessen. 6 years is extremely long and you loved him, don't let anyone force you to get over it anytime soon. Just take it day by day. You don't need a cheating a-hole anyway, you are so much better than that. Remember that you're a princess regardless of anyone else's opinion, and keep your head up :)

• Thank you so much for that. I'm sorry to here about your breakup also. He wasn't the nicest boyfriend to me at times. When we had fights he would be very mean and say horrible things- but yes I did love him and I thought we were gonna be forever. We did have happy great times and he was with me for horrible times like when I lost my father. But the last year since he met her, he's changed. And I new he liked her. I no I will be okay eventually, but right now I just feel sick thinking of how he broke up with me, his friend being down in his and how little he cared. Thank you again x

• Thank you☺ I will. ♡ x

Thank you for the mho😁😁

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, breathe and slow waaaaaaaaay down. Right now your mind is racing and its time to pull back on your reigns a bit.

• Yeah, he was diddling her for a while.
    You are better off.

• "Speechless".

• Is this trolling

• No? I'm deadly serious? Why would I make up anything like that? I have my own page here with questions etc?

• Oh my apologies, I didn't read all of it, but from what I see is that he's lost interest with you and loves her now.

• Sometime you can find Son of Bitch, you can always kill them.

• Trolls gonna troll

• -Reads title-
    -Check text-

TL:TR -> Move on, find someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• He cheated on you and the way he ended things sounds very cruel. He won't treat her any better. One day he will do the same thing to her that he did to you. I know it's hard to believe but you are very lucky you don't have to deal with him anymore. Spend some time sobbing and being sad then go out and do stuff that you enjoy with ones who care about you.

• Thanks for writing back to me. I no its just so upsetting. I wish I was even told the truth by him. I'm just so upset. I haven't contacted him since he broke up with me. And I won't. My mind is racing and I'm scared to see him again. Thinking about her being in his house just upsets me so much. I'm gonna try be strong. It's hard. I just needed other people's thoughs x

• Yes I agree with you!