How do I get married to a rich hot man?

I'm serious. Where can I find them?
Preferably younger than 36.

And if he's not a manwhore that would be ideal! The rich men I date are average looking or manwhores!
I'm hot by the way!
y'all taking this way too seriously lol 😂 I was trolling!

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to ask me really nicely. I'm really busy usually though.

• LOL what are you doing on GaG then?

• I see you are claiming to be a 9 in some other comment. You willing to back that up?

What Guys Said 43

• Why would a rich man marry you when he can simply toy with you and throw you out to the curb like tuesday's garbage? He probably has much more beautiful girls at his knees willing to do much more degrading stuff than you for less.

• A rose by any other name is still a rose.

OK, that's not an exact quote, but close enough. Only in this case it's a prostitute not a rose. So if you want to be a prostitute, you find a rich guy, fuck his brains out - daily. Make it good enough that he wants to continuing fucking you for the rest of his life and marry you. Pretty simple.

If you think you can be a whore without fucking, you are delusional. You say yourself that you are hot. Hot means he wants to fuck you - that's the definition. Don't fool yourself. You can't have it both ways.

• I'm attractive but I don't want to be slutty.

• You can be hot without being a whore!

• Of course you can be hot without being a whore. YOU are the one who thinks being hot will get you married to a rich guy. Being hot means he wants to fuck you. That's the very definition of being hot.

Don't kid yourself on this.

• Go up to a every nice dress male you see ask them how much they make and how old they are and if they look good to you also mention you are looking for a guy who likes shallow girls who only settles for looks and money.

Happy Hunting.

• Thanks for the advice!

• First, wealthy people are very much aware people want them because of their money. This is why wealthy people usually date and marry wealthy people.

If you are are not wealthy and are looking to marry into money you will regret it.

Good luck.

• Be hot and rich yourself.

• I'm already hot and my father is rich but I can't find young hot guys.

• Lol you fucking troll..

• Why do you think I'm trolling?

• None want you.

• I already get the average looking rich ones, but I want hotter!

• I don't know where they are!

• ... I think you're missing the implied.

• By being a 10/10 model with no kids and no whorish past.

• I'm already like that. I dated a lot of guys but I never did anything sexual with them.

• I'm a 9 but I'm working on being a 10. Maybe this is the reason why I'm only getting average looking rich guys instead of attractive ones! I need to improve that 1 point left!

• Good luck with gold digging then.

• i don't really think you should be searching for someone specifically for the money in their pocket, i have a crush on a girl at the moment, but she's not rich, i'm not after money, i'm after happiness, and making people happy too. i don't really care about what you look for though, honestly, the best place to find them is like @madhatters4 said, you need to look in wealthier parts of town, in places where richer people go, of course you'll need a fair bit of money to go into the places they'd be going too.

• You gotta be hot first.

• I'm already hot.

• I just saw this part, @tyrantfuryre - "You're not very bright. Then again the people I best aren't."
      I'm actually curious as to whether you see that you insulted yourself. Also, your logic here makes me laugh: without actually besting me, you can't reasonably claim how bright I am or am not.
      QED.
      (There, something you can google.)

• Look like a hot slut, have no opinions, and suck dick like your life depended on it, because it does. Because if you don't then you'd have to settle for a mediocre life, and you're childish fantasy life would be dead.

• I don't want Std's! I don't do sexual stuff unless we're officially in a relationship!

• I have no sexual past, in case the hot young rich guy I stumble upon is religious, you know!

• Bravo. I'm sure that must've been exceptionally difficult for you.

• Find someone with intelligence, ambition and good looks -- and if you and they are lucky, the money will come and the looks won't go.

• Your a gold digger. Be hot and make your own money

• I'm not a gold digger! I'm already from a rich family I want someone as rich as my father!

• Nothing wrong with that but you are taking the wrong approach " oh today I kinda find a hot rich guy to marry" thats all you want it seems

• No I want to fall in love with him!

• 1. find a wealthy person
    2. date a wealthy person
    3. marry a wealthy person

• Very simple. Be a hot, rich interesting woman. The rest will follow.
    No trolling here. Just saying true stuff.

• Be a young hot rich girl that is very sexually kinky for him!

Based on your time the clock's ticking, don't have much time left! :-P

• Why? I just turned 21 2 days ago!

• Oh wait... u don't have to be rich. Disregard that.

Most young hot rich guys wants young women in their prime, usually age 27 or lower. Get to it, not much time left!

• I know that's why I'm asking, I only have 7 years left!

• I would recommend Bellevue Washington do you have to make Ann Arbor Chang time of $1.2 million to live there as were people like Bill Gates live and other people like him

• Being a trophy wife isn't as great as I'm sure you believe it is, regardless if you aren't already in wealthy circles I would recommend that you get into modelling.

• Bars in the business/financial districts of major cities.

• Gold digger uploadind :D

• Nothing wrong with appreciating the fine things of life!

• I'm probably going to be rich... but I don't think I like you.

• "Probably ". I want rich men not a "probably going to be rich" man.

• I'm going anon because I don't want to scare off rich hot guys if I want to lure them with me.
      All the hot alphas have a picture of themselves here!

• Did you just say hot alphas? Wow you win Tool bag of 2016.

• Well i hope your looks and personality are in tip top shape... But u go to restaurants where rich people eat at or even the exclusive expensive asf hotels and look for the people who are wearing shorts and not the tux (they may work there if they have on a tux) and strike up a conversation with a rich guy charm him to the best of your abilities and ask to go on a date... Try not to give it up on the first 5 dates he will fuck and bounce dont do it.

• (1.) Be very hot
    (2.) Put out
    (3.) Also be rich

• If u find one ask him about his sister for me 😏

• You need to be gorgeous, educated, talented, and have a nice personality.

• Are you extremely attractive?

• Be a master seducer, i. e a PUA. You'd also have to be a 7.5+/10.

• How can I be a master seducer? I'm an 8 or 9 already.
      But where can I find them? I need to find them first so I can seduce them!

• Yeab OP *charging neg cannon*

• @Fearless_banana there's a reason why I'm posting anon smartass!

• I'll be rich someday. invest in me babe ;)

• 😍 where do you live?

• Neverland. just fly towards Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

• Gold digger right here

• I just like the fine things of life!

• You just trolled us? Lol :-D good one

• you must be cute as hell, every man should turn to watch you, you should have a very good smell, be perfect with sex and your marriage ould last enough to pile some money before he trashes you for the next one

• Good fucking luck, lol. Try silicon valley

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 19

• Rich men are the farthest thing from gullible, which is why they are rich in the first place. They know a thing or two about life and they can see right through a gold digger within seconds. The women that do end up marrying rich usually have two key characteristics.

The first being that they are ridiculously hot and young. They are perfectionists and they don’t settle for anything less than a 12 on a scale of 10. That being said, it is safe to say 90% of women who say they are going to marry rich aren’t even worthy of doing because they just are not hot enough.

The second is that they know how to mask their gold digging tendencies by making men fall in love with them before they give it up.

Rich men want women that are smart and can actually hold a conversation, not an immature materialistic idiot that only talks about which celebrity their best friend managed to fuck last weekend. Instead of depending on men to be the savior to all your problems, why don’t you girls actually try to do something with your life and work hard towards what you want?

Of course this advice will go through one ear and out the other because marrying rich involves a lot less work than an actual career. We have even heard stories of girls’ taking a man’s sperm and putting it inside of them to receive paychecks for the rest of their lives after they have the baby.

What women don’t understand is that the last thing they should be after is a rich guy. Why? Because they are assholes and they will cheat on you with someone hotter, younger and tighter and you will be replaced just as fast as any other possession.

That’s all a trophy wife is, a possession. So when a girl says she wants to marry rich, she’s basically saying that she is too weak to fulfill the responsibilities of being human and would rather become a lifeless object instead.

• That's a good answer!
      By the way why is everyone assuming I'm stupid and unattractive? I'm actually the opposite of that!

• Really? Then show me how you look?

• @singlebee I don't want to ruin my reputation for being a gold digger!

• This is exactly what gives other women a bad name. Please don't be a lazy woman that only got to where she through someone else's hard effort.

How about working your way up and if you happen to fall in love with a rich, hot man then it should be for his personality, not for his status.

• *You're lazy, uneducated, entitled, ignorant and laughable.. is what you are. Where's this hot pic of you? Oh right there is none. Because? You're. .. full of shit? Mmmm. :)

• That great and I support that. You are obviously very bright and successful. Good for you going back to earn your BA. Money is one variable.. as well as status. BUT.. there is no denying our primitive instincts.. those two variables are extremely attractive and masculine because they represent power and confidence. I recognize what you're saying but in my experience the women who completley negate that are lying lol. I'm not agreeing with the OP by any means. My brain is just very logic driven. I could link studies as to why this is true but I rather not go into that effort right now.

• You've got to be CRAZY hot and super nice to get someone like that and keep them. The fact you want to marry someone for their wealth excludes the latter being true really.

• 0|0
  • *sniffs troll from 10 miles away*

*Sees update*

Well, I am not needed here.

*Leaves*

• God digger?

• Lol Oh gosh!!! 😂

• You're pretty! We can hunt for hot rich men together!

• No, I have my own money and I'm working on a career. Thanks for the compliment though. Good luck!

• be hot
    be manipulative
    no kids
    give good sex

• It's easiest if you're a fictional character in a romance novel. In that case, they will come to you. Can you become a fictional character in a romance novel?

• Suga daddy websites

• Be a trophy wife

• it happens to me when i'm not expecting it

• lmfao….

• Is this a new pokemon?

• Don't be a gold digger

• But I like digging gold!

• Usually when someone keeps claiming they are hot and attractive... It usually means they are not...

• You need to start living in a wealthy community and start associating with wealthy people. You have to be in their environment if you want them to find you. But most importantly, you need to get yourself as hot as possible. You can't be a 6 or a 7 and think that you're going to land a big fish. Rich, hot men get 9s and 10s, so you have to be in that league to have a realistic shot at one. Go hire the best trainer/nutritionist you can and get that ass in shape, now! Fat and ugly girls don't get to be trophy wives.

• Maybe you find 😂😂

• let me find them with you!