Does it matter which time of the day you text someone?

I think there are so many rules but like I know you shouldn't be texting someone at midnight exactly. Not after 1am unless it's a booty call blah blah.. Does it really matter which time you text? If someone texted you during the evening would that be bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it's late in the evening or early in the morning, no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it really matters. There shouldn't be a schedule for texting someone. That's too formal and superficial

If they are busy and can't reply then they'll respond as soon as they have time. People can message me anytime... day or night. I'd hate to put rules down for people who text me.

What Guys Said 2

• I have never cared when people text me, If you text me at 1am, I'll either respond or I'm asleep and ill get to it in the morning. I never understand all these rules people put on things that should be common sense. I don't think it matters when you text, that's the point of texts, so that you can get to them when you have time, if its important enough to need an immediate answer, just call.

• No that doesn't really matter unless of course it past mid night. thats just weird

What Girls Said 0