Guy doesn't know what he wants?

I was dating a guy and when we broke up he wasn't ready for a real relationship which turned into him not knowing what he wanted. He said that he couldn't see himself marrying me and couldn't understand why because I was the best he ever had relationship wise and thought about me all the time. He was extremely emotional and cried. We're still close friends. Have you ever been in a similar situation and what came of it?

What Guys Said 2

• He's full of shit and the tears were fake. He's only being "friends" so he can keep you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. If you think you can remain friends then I've got some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you

• He has a lot of problems with depression and is an extremely sensitive person. I understand that we don't have a future but I don't know why he would be so conflicted

• We've been split up for almost two months now and haven't messed around like that. We talk everyday and still hang out though not as much as before

• You've been warned. Have fun with that

• ask him what he wants

What Girls Said 0