Guys, would you date a girl who's 25 lbs over weight if she was very very very pretty in the face? And working on losing the weight?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• What matters is that she's working on it. That changes everything and makes me even more attracted to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am at least forty pounds overweight and carry most of it in my stomach. I'm short, curvy, and have a decent face. I've never had a problem finding a boyfriend. Most of my boyfriends have been in shape and two were heavier than me. Honestly never cared about somebody's shape and they mustn't have minded mine either

What Guys Said 11

• For me, probably, if I got to know her a bit first (like a friend first). I tend to be attracted on first impressions to the current state of the body above all since that's all I have to go by besides charisma and face.

But over getting to know people, there's a lot more qualities that attract me than figure, and knowing she's living a healthy lifestyle and won't just let herself go once she gets a guy is a huge plus.

• Absolutly yes , the extra pounds doesn't matter at all to me and would in no way affect my decision

• I'd rather she kept the weight. Wanna date?

• Only if she has sex with me everyday.

• You can't be very very very pretty if you're fat, cause your face gets fat too.

• 25 lbs doesn't make your face fat lol. Your arm and belly just look chubby

• I did that for over 2 years and she was wonderful. I regret dumping her.

• Sorry but no, it's my view on what's attractive and I respect her losing it but I run miles every other day or at least try to I need a girl who is very petite like myself with an attractive great face on top of that.

• Most likely yeah.

• I date her even if she didn't loose the weight

• 25 pounds is nothing in the era of the great American hippo

• Truth. 25 lbs adds some pack to your back, but it's not deforming in any way.

• It might make me more attracted to her tbh,

What Girls Said 1

• No, she can't have a good face if she's overweight. Personnaly I would tell her to go back to me when she lost her 25 lbs.