Guys, would you date a girl who's 25 lbs over weight if she was very very very pretty in the face? And working on losing the weight?

• Yes
    89% (16)88% (35)88% (51)Vote
  • No
    11% (2)12% (5)12% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• What matters is that she's working on it. That changes everything and makes me even more attracted to her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am at least forty pounds overweight and carry most of it in my stomach. I'm short, curvy, and have a decent face. I've never had a problem finding a boyfriend. Most of my boyfriends have been in shape and two were heavier than me. Honestly never cared about somebody's shape and they mustn't have minded mine either

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• For me, probably, if I got to know her a bit first (like a friend first). I tend to be attracted on first impressions to the current state of the body above all since that's all I have to go by besides charisma and face.

But over getting to know people, there's a lot more qualities that attract me than figure, and knowing she's living a healthy lifestyle and won't just let herself go once she gets a guy is a huge plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutly yes , the extra pounds doesn't matter at all to me and would in no way affect my decision

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd rather she kept the weight. Wanna date?

2|0
    0|0
  • Only if she has sex with me everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't be very very very pretty if you're fat, cause your face gets fat too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 25 lbs doesn't make your face fat lol. Your arm and belly just look chubby

• I did that for over 2 years and she was wonderful. I regret dumping her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but no, it's my view on what's attractive and I respect her losing it but I run miles every other day or at least try to I need a girl who is very petite like myself with an attractive great face on top of that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Most likely yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date her even if she didn't loose the weight

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 pounds is nothing in the era of the great American hippo

1|0
    1|0
    • Truth. 25 lbs adds some pack to your back, but it's not deforming in any way.

• It might make me more attracted to her tbh,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No, she can't have a good face if she's overweight. Personnaly I would tell her to go back to me when she lost her 25 lbs.

0|0
    1|0