What do you think of him and the situation?

There's a guy I have seen twice in the last 3 years I keep breaking up with him because I feel like he doesn't care about me and I don't really care about him because he doesn't want to see me. He keeps sending me these text messages like I still love you I know you don't believe me and if I don't answer he'll go suicidal and say he's hurting himself and when I don't text back he says he's going to kill himself. I like talking a a's friends. If we're not together he likes forces us to be and gives me no choice. I feel like I'm getting strangled I just want to be friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to be friends with someone that tries to manipulate you by saying they will kill themselves if they don't get their way. That's just stupid. People like that need to be left behind to kill themselves hopefully.

Most Helpful Girl

• what makes you think he doesn't care about you and he is avoinding seeing you when you are trying to see him? just doesn't make any sense if he is talking about killing himself over text messages... something doesn't sound right here. He is either playing games with you or is seriously mental and you need to report this if he is talking about killing himself. Nothing to take lightly and that shouldn't make you do what you dont want to do bc he will have you under his control which will make you go insane.

The situation is sad and needs to stop. Its clear he dont just want to be a friend and is trying to manipulate you to do what he wants by threatening to take his life. and he may be serious or not but if he keeps talking about killing himself, please REPORT IT. Bc if you dont and it actually happens, you'll wish you did. Its not cool for anyone to send u constantly threats to harm themselves. He could be crying out for help.

What Guys Said 2

• Both of you need to stop contacting one another and move on. It won't work. End of story

• I don't want it to work. I'm just trying to be friends but he's not having it

• You can't be friends with exes. Like i said stop contacting each other.

• if he say I still love it means he does not love you any more,

What Girls Said 0