Girls, would you date a guy who is BOTH shorter and thinner than you?

• Yes
    26% (11)
  • No
    74% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I am currently obsessing over a guy who is much thinner than I am (I prefer thinner guys.. Muscles have never done anything for me) and he is short.. I'm not sure if he's shorter than me, I'm 5'2.. But probably my height or 5'4.

And if I may add, guys always say I am stunning and I have a very nice body.. Curvy in the right places. So if any guys out there feel insecure for being thin or short, honestly there are women out there who don't mind and may actually prefer it. It's all about your confidence and vibe. Trust me, if you have a killer vibe and know who you are, that's what is attractive. Not macho muscle men, yuck.

• Nope I want some one taller and bigger.

• Yeah, I don't mind

• No I would probably not because more than likely I would not have an initial attraction to him and that's usually how you get things started.

• I've been attracted to guys that are thinner than me, but he would need to be 5f3 (the same height as me) or taller.

• No , because I'm only 5'1 and about 110Ibs.

• Nopeeeeeee. I don't like skinny guys. And I like tall men

• No because I'm already underweight myself I don't need that in my partner as well.

• I don't think I'd ever even meet a guy who's shorter and thinner than me unless he's under the age of 12.

• A guy like that must be 14 years old or under, so no thanks.

• I remember from a previous post your height (I don't remember your weight but you don't look THAT skinny), so not only 14. But a decade older or even two and three.

• I didn't say anything compared to me, I said that a guy who is well below the average male height and who also has a small frame is going to look like a pre-teen or a young teen at best body-wise.

• That's good especially if you are 30+. You can attract girls who are 18-21 because you'd look much younger. And also girls closer to your age, if they are aware of your age. I'm in my mid 20s and I want to remain thin, till 60+.

• He was two inches shorter than me.

• I wouldn't care if he was thinner but I he has to be around the same height as me or taller

• No way.

• no i would not

• shorter maybe considerable.. thinner Id be scared to break him lol

• Fuck. No.

• Since I'm 5'2 and working on being thin, well I kinda am now, no.

• I'm kinda tall so I've done that before, I don't think there's a problem with it

• You ask if a would date a girls? XD then no. Why would I?

• Kinda offensive if you ask me.

• I didn't ask you ;)