(LDR) WHY is he freaking ignoring me?

A guy I've known for a year now said he wanted to commit to me through social media (long distance) and I was like 'Are you serious?' But he just left without responding at all. It's been a night and an afternoon since then.

He usually does this but doesn't he want to know my answer? It's such a serious subject and he's driving me crazy wid his silence.

My question for you guys is.. do you hav any idea why he's doing this and how long should I wait till I respond to him if he messages me again.

*we were talking yesterday night. It hasn't been 24 hrs yet:P

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy I've known for a year now said he wanted to commit to me through social media (long distance) and I was like 'Are you serious?' But he just left without responding at all. It's been a night and an afternoon since then.

DONT START AN LDR IF YOU haven't, especially with this assclown.

• He has a great personality though and I just dont know if I should forget him just because of his annoying unresponsive behaviour. I mean, he could be busy with his work.. and I really like him:(

• Thank ya :p

• Welcome bud :D

What Guys Said 1

• You didn't answer him properly... that isn't an answer. Just message him already, he is long distance. Nothing bad is gonna happen.

• Actually i did on the same night (apologizing for something i did). Anyhow, how is 'are you serious?' not a question? :P
      He actually replied today. But i dont wanna reply him now coz he made me wait on purpose an know this because he changed his profile pic.

• Dunno long distance is hard. Maybe he has finally realised it.

What Girls Said 0