What sort of mind games are these?

My 25 year old ex and I broke up 3 months ago, after being together for 2 years. He still has his expensive tv, computer, clothing etc at my place, and our photo on his fb. He chooses to ignore me for days and when I ask him to pick up his things, he gets angry and blocks me! I know he misses me and I miss him, but he makes 0 effort for us to get together, yet doesn't want to break up?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you saw mind games, are you talking about the ones he is playing or the ones that you are playing?

• well he ignores me and doesn't try to make things work, but at the same time doesn't want to end the relationship and pick up his things? so?

• But i want to be with him, and he just isn't putting in effort :(

• Then that means he doesn't want to be with you. Time to move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn this is STILL happening? I'm so sorry girl. This literally makes no sense at all, but like you said, it sounds like he's not making any effort any more. I would just forget about it at this point. I know you miss him but this is so much back and forth drama.. Tell him one last time, you deserve a response and to know where you stand. He can either talk to you or you guys will break up and if he doesn't pick up his shit in a week or two (however you see fit, cuz it's been 3 months already) you're going to keep whatever you want and get rid of the rest, and he can stop contacting you. It's really time to move on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he seem to be unable to get over you