Should I start asking guys to go on a date when we hang out for the first time?

I'm very chill and laidback. If a guy wants to hang out I usually go to his house and we play video games, watch tv or movies, drink and/or just talk. It's all fun in the beginning and we're having a good time. But then it's the end of the night and the guys always try to have sex with me. I stop it immediately but then the guy gets mad or confused because I "sent mixed signals." I don't hear from the guys afterward.

If I start requesting we actually go out on a date is that too much? I've never been asked so I know I'll have to. As much as I like just chilling in the house I feel like it's leading guys to think I'm easy and messing up my chances at connecting with someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, make them actually develop a relationship before they try for sex if that's what you're after. You don't need to ask them out, either, just tell them that any guy who wants you is going to have to ask you out first. Guys should do the asking.

What Guys Said 1

• It would be a good start to see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's too much to ask a guy on a date. If you want more out of the relationship than these guys are willing to give then they're not worth your time. You could always start by telling them you want to take things slow and see how they react.