How would you feel if you found out the person you were dating was the crime boss of a criminal underworld?

How would you feel if you found out the person you were dating was the crime boss of a criminal underworld?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• A little annoyed that he doesn't have more money lol. Might just try to look the other way and say "just don't get caught, otherwise I don't really want to know about it." Depends on what it is though because I'm sure eventually it'd get to me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• They usually turn out to be submissive and I'm not into that.. So, we'd have probably broken up by then..

0|1
    0|0
  • Frightened.. Since I'm not attracted to that kind of a type of person, and you definitely have ro be a certain type to be able to do that job... I'd lose my sense of security in the people I can trust. 😵

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's him in the photo then that would never happen to me cus I wouldn't ever date THAT guy lol.

but if it's like Al Pacino in Scarface then.. I'll fucking be his Michelle Pfeiffer.. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably too scared of him to leave him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie, at first I would feel "Woah dope."
    Then slowly, I would try to stay away from him, and eventually leave no trace of myself.

and I don't really know about the crimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope they wouldn't try to kill me or because of who they are end up getting me killed.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe leave... but maybe stay cuz i'm curious

0|0
    0|0
  • Set them a trap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be freaked out

0|0
    0|0
  • That's would be really cool

0|0
    0|0
    • You like bad boys huh?

• Show All
    • And this is the type of guy you want a relationship with? Why are you attracted to these guys anyway?

• @dontknow12 Don't know it's just the first time I see him i was in love with him. He's just so confident, have charism, he's good looking, share the same passion as me and he's really manly which is rare nowadays

• I'd tell him to bring me in

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It would be the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be awed at how cool that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh so thats why I have 3 body guards when I walk to work xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell them I want in or it's over

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck her harder so she'd not order a hit pn me for being lame D

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd break up with her. I've had relatives in some shady stuff and I don't want any involvement with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look er' see... we can't have two crime bosses in the same household see?
    So one of us gots to quit or they'll be war in the bedroom see... :v

Dunno... I'd be put off a bit... slightly turned on... but put off by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd be kinky.

1|0
    0|0
  • If my girlfriend was a crime boss... That would be a turn on actually. <.<

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wanna get in on the operation

1|0
    0|0
  • I would've been like uh so does that mean if we get divorced that I'm gonna die right?

1|0
    0|0