Can you describe your perfect date?

I'll probably invite my date over, cook for her and have a candlelight dinner, then we'll watch a movie and hang out. Yeah simple and sweet.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a wonderful date! That's pretty perfect, for me. Picnic or cafe are good too.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Something fun and exciting. I'd love to go to an amusement park or a carnival on a date, especially a first date. I'm always down to do anything. I'd especially love a nice date in the evening/night time on the beach as the sun is setting, where it's just the two of us.

0|1
    0|0
    • You like romantic stuff. Cool.

• Hot good guy+Me

0|1
    0|0
  • Walking the promenade and getting a snack if we feel hungry. Also possible to sit down near the beach if we feel like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends what number date it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • My perfect date would be him taking me somewhere adventurous , like rock climbing, or motorbike racing something like that.

If more on the girly side, then what you described excluding the candles, and movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low key would be... just going to the movies and making dinner together. Very simple and affordable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shopping and he buy me all I want after we go eat at kfc

0|1
    0|0
    • Kfc? Lmao!

• Show All
    • That's cheap, that's good that's perfect XD
      I like going in park too. I like date where I can wear comfy clothes and don't have special manners or anything. Why spend 100 on a diner when you can spend 10 and have a really good and funny date?
      Personnaly I live in a tiny town in a rural areas so I don't have much choice about date, etc...
      I like take a walk, go see horses, eat near the lake or going into the forest, etc...
      It's free date and we're alone (most of the time) and we didn't need a car for this.
      In a date the most important things is to be together and have a good time.

• I like this...😊

What Guys Said 2

• Hard anal sex and lobster

0|0
    2|1
  • Expensive meal then we have nice coitus afterwards

0|1
    0|0