Would you date an overweight guy who is currently in the process of losing weight?

I'm overweight and currently working on losing weight but since losing a lot of weight takes forever I wonder if women would be turned off. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. As long as he has a good mindset

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a stunning personality and they see you being healthy and active I'm sure anyone worth dating would.

What Girls Said 13

• I would; hell I'd even help you out :) I love seeing guys motivated, just hate it when they fall back into old habits that made them unhappy, makes me unhappy :(

• Well... In my opinion, you should be striving for a woman who will want you regardless of your weight. If someone genuinely likes you for who you are and they like your personality, weight shouldn't matter. Of course they can be concerned for your health in regards to that, and of course they can help motivate you. But would you really want to date a girl who's shallow enough to avoid you because of your weight?

• Depending on how serious he is, sure! If he's just saying that and you can see he's not making much change then no. If he exercises and eats well most of the time certainly!

• Yes, I would, so long as he isn't like bed bound or something and he's serious about it

• Yeah if he doesn't stop when we together

• Yes I would :) it'd be fun helping them lose it, I'd make them go walking with me everyday, go rock climbing and sight seeing every weekend. As long as they were really dedicated to it then yes! :)

• Of course I would

• Umm maybe? Then again maybe not.

• Nope. We can lose weight together. I need to drop like 20 pounds anyways

• Yes.

So long as he planned to live a healthy life style as that is very important to me

• Nope

• Would not or I would tell him to go back at me when he has lost all his fat

• Yes I would

What Guys Said 5

• If it was a girl I don't think I would, I've heard a few girls say theyre getting into weight loss and then just give up insanely quickly.

• No im not gay

• I would... not.

• I really have a hard time believing these girl's replies... honestly.

• I'm not gay, but thanks for the offer.