Crappy girlfriend? Or another hoe? Or am I just getting insecure?

So recently my girlfriend has stopped trying to talk to me over text. She never calls, facetimes, none of that. It's just one word replies like "ok" "oh" "lol"

lmao and today I stopped by at her house. I just got my haircut a bit earlier but I was wearing my hat, as usual. When I get home I tell her about my haircut.

Her: yeah you looked a lot different. Took me a while to realize it was your hair."

Me: I was wearing my hat. So you couldn't have known I looked different. 🤔

Just st caught her lying to me about some small shit. If she lies about small shit like this, what's gonna happen if something big comes up?

and to top this all off she keeps going on about this guy at work named Kent.

Am I getting insecure? Or is she just another lying hoe and she's cheating on me?

Pls help. I've been through too many hurtful relationships and I don't want to be hurt again.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You're insecure, and she's a crappy girlfriend. I wouldn't call her a hoe though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds dumb and not a motivated kind of girl

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd just dump her, she's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a crappy girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I think this relationship is dead in the water. Plan accordingly bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • All three.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds familiar I got dumped both times

0|0
    0|0
  • She has already reached out for a new vine. You're about to get dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow she fucked kent I reckon -.- dump her ass on the street and take her back to dump her ass again

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her bruh sounds like she doesn't care as much as you do

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a lying hoe cheater, especially when she talks about another guy, get rid of the bitch, you dont deserve that shit, just make sure you tell her.

0|1
    0|0