Do some guys mean it when they say that you look pretty without makeup?

Like do you mean it when you say your partner looks better without make up?
would you lie

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly really hate saying that. Because putting makeup isn't just about being pretty. It takes a lot of time, dedications, practices and efforts. I also see it as a self respect. You can't do much about what you are born with, but there are so much you can do to improve yourself. Saying "You look pretty without makeup" sounds like the said person doesn't appreciate someone's effort. Or in other case, maybe they are really bad at makeup..(e. x. my ex)

• Well, I'm saying you can appreciate the effort, but what if you TRULY like her better without it

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't imagine a scenario where a girl looks better without makeup. when makeup is used properly, it enhances one's appearance. it's function is to improve appearance. so if a guy is saying a girl looks better without makeup either he's 1. lying / paying a false compliment or 2. hinting that you don't know how to put make up on and are probably putting on too much.

• Yeah but some guys prefer a girl who has a more natural look. Yes makeup makes you look better but some girls genuinely do look better without makeup

• @SnatchFinderGeneral you flatter me :)

• Anytime sweetheart ;)

What Guys Said 19

• yes, I've said that and mean it. a lot of times a girls attractiveness comes from within not via some made up face. made up can be good of course.

• Yes. Any guy that know what real natural beauty is and values it

• I will tell the truth if they look better without makeup. I will tell them if they look sexier with light eyeliner or lip gloss (pretty much everyone does) but if they look better with makeup I won't say a damn thing and if pressured I will say I love you with both.

• Yes, If I say it I mean it.

• Some girls genuinely don't need any makeup. Some girls over compensate with makeup and look ridiculous. I personally believe it should be subtle and only to enhance what's already there not change the way a women looks.

• Yes, if i say it i mean it

• I do when I say it.
    Some girls can pull it off and don't "need" it. Doesn't mean it won't make them look better. Just not necessary to look beautiful.

• yes of course. women who were lots of makeup look like clowns.

• My girlfriend only wears makeup in special occassions. When we first met she wasn't wearing any makeup and I loved how she looked. Now it has been almost 3 years later. I love her with makeup but love her much more without it. She is naturally beautiful to me.

• It's true when ever I say it or I won't say anything but yeah some women do

• Yes and no. I prefer if my partner didn't wear makeup even if she didn't look the best. Id lie about her looks so she would have self confidence which I find attractive

• Yes, some girls really look beautiful even without makeup, I've seen a lot like this... you know i don't like it when girls put a ton of make up on their faces

• Do you think he looks pretty without makeup?

• This one isn't easy to answer, because lots of guys think the natural look is the"no makeup"look

• if i say it, i mean it.. if i dont say it, that means i dont believe it to be true

• Yesssss

• Yes, we usually mean it.
    It's also a subtle bit of advice. (psst wear LESS)

• I mean it... or at least they look cute

• I wouldn't lie, I'd definitely mean it if I said it!!!

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend says I don't need it but always compliments me when I wear it.

To be fair to him, I know I'm fuck ugly without it.

• Probably not. Unless, you are horrible at applying make-up. Just kidding.