Do you ever test the opposite sex to see what kind of person they are?

>Open the door for her like a gentlemen
>Slap her ass on the way in
>If she bitches.. she's a feminist
>If she smiles.. she's a keeper.

• Yes
  • No
Fuck I posted wrong video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyj2VNVB8qk

Here

Most Helpful Girl

• i do, but not to come to broad conclusions. I'm more specific. for example, on a first date, ill wait to see if he'll pay when we get the bill. keep in mind I've brought enough money for the night in case, but i like to see the way he reacts.

or for example, if i take him somewhere outdoors and i know it'll rain later, i like to see whether his attitude will change- if he thinks the date has become a disaster or if he just rolls with it.

stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, my husband and I only dated for three months so when he proposed I asked a whole bunch of questions but now that I have been married for a while, I wish I had asked even more questions but I think it is always good to ask questions! Before I got really interested in him, I asked him if he was single. Some of the questions I asked him were the reasons why he wanted to marry me and where would we live and so on.

• By voting on this question it would destroy the whole purpose. But that is sexual harassment if I guy ever touches me. I had that happened to me before as a 3rd grader. Let's just say he may not have a hand left.

• @Jeeevan We found on boyo.
      @lost_alice how we handle a feminist like this?

• @redeyemindtricks That's it. If it's between you and your husband and you both are in agreement with that. That is for the both of you to enjoy, and nobody else's decision. Your body belongs to your husband to enjoy, and likewise him to you. Nobody else has a place in it except between the both of you. Some people just don't get it. There is a time and place for everything. The key word is respect. And you respect each other in love.

• https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/47266595.jpg

Where we'll have to agree to disagree, here, is about previous sexual partners.
      I wouldn't expect my first-ever dance partner to be my perfect dance partner. To *learn* about myself as a dancer, I'd have to have enough different dance partners to feel out my own preferences and needs.
      To me, at least, it's the same thing with lovers -- I think a woman can benefit from having a certain variety of lovers, so that she can know firsthand what SHE needs and what SHE wants.
      <3

I'm the first to admit that not every woman can have the same attitude. (For instance, some women -- and some men -- become deeply attached to sexual partners very easily. For them, having a variety of lovers would shred their heart apart.) But, for women who are anything like me... Being stuck with 1 sex partner for our whole lives would be stultifying, suffocating, and would leave us in a constant state of wondering "What else is out there?"

• All the time. Ill bring them somewhere we can be alone after a date. If they try anything, it means they're a player and they get slapped.

http://gif.co/rOOy.gif

If they don't, I'll consider going out with them again.

• i like the video test, i wouldn't test a guy consciously like that tho. if he's a selfish cunt then it'll show

• it's always good to test the waters.

• i think... the test says more about the tester than the testee. savvy?

• I am not a feminist but if anyone did that to me, he is surely to get in trouble.

• ridiculous

• Yeah I walk around with my tits showing

If he looks, he's a creep
    If he doesn't, he's a gentleman.

• I don't "test", I observe.

• I'm just saying if a guy did that to me I think I'd probably slap he's back.

• Lmao and no I don't.

• No because often times I don't like what I hear

• Yeah like everytime I like a guy

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• 😂😂 this is going to be funny to watch the feminists get mad

• I used to leave a $5 or $10 bill out in the open to see if it came up missing while she was over.

• I actually like that door test haha, it does say a lot. (Youtube).
    If you're dating the girl and do your version it'd be a fun test haha.

• Fucking all the time, dude. Big difference with women my age and slightly older vs. my 28 yr old girlfriend and others her age. Still remember dating a 32 year old when I was 23. Girl refused to pump her own gas and wanted me to hold doors for her and pull out chairs. Current girlfriend doesn't care about any of that and doesn't mind a public slap on the ass occassionally.

• I test them and then I'm like

• I'm not even gonna give my opinion on the question, I'm just here to say that A Bronx Tale is a fucking CLASSIC. Damn I need to watch it again!

• Senpai that's one of the most stupidest things you've suggested

• I do

• Yea all the time.