Are guys really attracted to fat girls with a pretty face?

I am overweight but Have Always Been Told I have such a beautiful face. I get random people asking me if I am a plus size model or if I do YouTube makeup tutorial videos so I would say I'm not ugly, problem is I'm not skinny. I've never had a hard time getting male attention. I've been with my fiance now for 6 years and he always makes me feel beautiful, after having a discussion today at work with a couple other co-workers who disagree that fat girls with pretty faces are attractive I feel kind of low. These were women I was talking with and each one of them said pretty much the same thing " normally fat girls with the pretty face are still not considered attractive to men". Those were Kind of double standards since they always tell me I'm so pretty smh.. so I'd like a male's perspective please. Do you ever find overweight woman attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually in my experience the overweightness makes her face appear less attractive. I can usually tell who an overweight woman is without even seeing her body and just seeing her face.

Do know that my previous two girlfriends WERE overweight though, I don't just dismiss the fact.

Most Helpful Girl

• guys who like or dont mind big girls are attracted, but for the most part guys care more about body than face. if you dont have problems attracting men, then you must be pretty attractive. its one of those things where even though a fit body type is preferred, you must be really gorgeous if you can still pull guys while you're overweight.

a fat girl with a pretty face would be a 15/10 knockout if she was in shape. but if you are still happy with yourself then do you

What Guys Said 11

• Lose the weight and have a beautiful body to match that beautiful face. Win?

• Yea it's called having potential

• @Shawn58 you're right I probably could be better looking if I lost some weight, but even being fat I still don't have a bad shape. I'm proportionate in all the right places. Lol

• Yea you can still be pretty and be outta shape, beauty in the face gives a pass to other things lol, but if you tighten up your body, it can taka you from a 7 to a 10

• Yes.

• There's a limit for me between overweight and morbidly obese. 5-8 180 is fine. 5-4 and 250 doesn't work for me.

• if by fat you mean huge then no they are not attractive.
    but overweight and pretty is attractive for me

• Some guys like fat girls, most guys dont't. Just being honest.

• I mean I am I don't know about other guys

• It depends on how overweight they are. It's pretty simple really, being healthy is attractive on many levels and on a biological level. The more overweight you are, the unhealthier you appear and the more your levels of attraction plummet.

As always there are exceptions...

• i dont like fat girls.. sorry

• I've been attracted to a few women like that, I don't discriminate. Besides a obese person can usually get in good shape.

• Only for anal sex because fat girls have strong legs that make them sturdy and their thick thighs are difficult to get in-between so a raised fat bum is easiest to enter.

• Although I think you were intentionally trying to be an ass I seriously just died reading that lol.

• There is absolutely no sensitivity lol.. I found what he said pretty funny.

• Yeah, it's pretty insensitive, sorry about that.
      Do you guys know of a sensitive way to say that? Not sure I do...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• it depends on the guy. there are definitely guys out there, like your fiance, who are really attracted to bigger girls.

• Some guys won't think you're that gross but most of them just aren't attracted to fat girls. although there's a couple who have fat girl fetishes so not all guys think you're that bad