Girls, Women if I asked you on a date would you feel comfortable enough to say yes?

Lol so If I just walked up to you and made conversation and asked you on a date would you be flattered or creeped out.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Id just politely say no.

• What if it was a guy that you were attracted to.

• Probably say no.

• Lol not even Leonardo DiCaprio

What Girls Said 10

• If I was interested in dating, I would be flattered, but I would have to think on it some more before I say a yes. It never hurts to try one date.

• I would be flattered if I liked you based on just talking to you there and then I would say yes and give you my number. I don't think I would be creeped out if a guy came up and asked me out I would be flattered even if I wasn't interested in the guy.

• Well you're an attractive young man. Assuming I was single and assuming you were nice and easy to talk to I'd feel flattered.

• Ok thanks lol well I was just wonder if that would creep women out.

• No lol. But not from paranoia but it's because I'm not interested in social media. I keep a small circle that's hardly even a circle. Honestly I just spend time with my boyfriend. Having social media would be pointless plus I'd rather spend my time keeping up with someone in real life than online.

• Ok yea I'm not that into them either but I still have them lol.

• Actually, I would be very excited about that. It's a great way of getting to know a person better. Courage and self confidence are to great personal traits. With that said, cockiness is not.

• I would be flattered but say no because I'm crazy shy and wouldn't know how to act :3

• if i know you that much.. why would i say no? :D and if its your treat :D

• None. Id just say no

• I would say no. I'm taken.

• Depends on what you look like. If you look sketchy then no.

• That's me in the profile pic lol

• A little sketchy and not really my type

• Lol what makes me look sketchy lol

• I'd say yes your attractive, I'd have to get to know a bit better first though.

• Lol thanks are you a pretty girl, lol I just want to know because pretty women seem harder to get.