Do you feel lonely?

Do you feel lonely?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I get lonely from time to time, not just at 2am when I can't sleep but when I'm in a crowded room and being cross talked and no one is listening. I'd like someone to talk to about really private stuff I feel I can't tell my close friends or family.

• What private stuff? Unless that's too much to ask?

• What really is going on with me rather than having to put on a fake smile and say I'm fine all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much every night.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 14

• I do nearly all of the time. Even gag helps me remedy that despite everything simply being on the screen of a monitor/phone.

• When I am alone in my bed (aside from the cats and dogs), or out and about and I see couples, then I feel a stab in my heart.
    I have found that a prescription SSRI anti-depressant called Avanza helps, because it makes me feel numb inside.

• Yes thats why I'm on this site.

• I do now, but not alone , just maybe lonely at times

• Lonely I'm so lonely
    I have nobody
    To call my own
    I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
    I have nobody
    To call my own
    I'm so lonely

• yes, sometimes

• yes, most of the times i do

• No I don't feel lonely at all.

• Yes, every night.

• Honestly, I feel better alone. It doesn't affect me whatsoever.

• No, see guys... i understand you want a female companion, but the thing is that most women just could not care about us... i learned this the hard way. Then one day i woke up and decided i am a man and want sex, so i went out with this mindset that i don't care about women and i do get many women. I use them and then dump then and move on. And there are many fish in the ocean. At the end of the day, women want security... so be successful guys and women will flock. Have sex and get want you want and move on. It sounds bad, but trust me, you won't regret it

• Lonely? I WISH I COULD feel Lonely!!
    I am surrounded by ignorant idiots, and floaters in the shallow end of the gene pool!! I PRAY for LONELINESS!!!

• Very.

• Yes yes