Girls, What's the best way to approach you? What should I say to acquire your attention?

When is the right time? Where is the best place? And also what should I say? I'm getting into the dating life for the first time. Mind you I'm not looking for sex or hook ups. I'm a virgin and waiting till marriage. What I want to do is experience relationships so I won't be total newb. Please any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• For me there's not right time or place. You can come to me whenever you feel like, I like when boys are themselves. When they have a sense of humor, when they just come with the "let's just talk a bit" mind. Just go to her and talk naturally, there's no magic words honestly. Do you!

What Girls Said 3

• Coffee shop? Library? Restaurants... thats all good. Just get in front of her (don't entirely block her) and say hi, and like i think you are really beautiful, would it be possible that we be friends? Its ok to act shy (thats a plus) and be genuine

• Don't worry about lines or trying to make an impression. Find any excuse to just go talk to her even if just briefly. Treat it like any other social interaction. As soon as you see it as something special then you get nervous which is not good for having an natural conversation. Pretty much no one will not talk to you if you just go up and say hello and start a normal conversation - don't be put off if you approach out of the blue and she looks surprised or caught off guard that is a normal reaction, then just start talking to her - e. g. "I really love this song, do you like it?" with something like this you have created a discussion point from something in your environment, you have shared a little bit of information about you, and you have asked her to share something about herself that is not too personal. You can then discuss things like when you first heard the song, the band, whatever - one conversation piece can lead to another. Watch to see how she responds to you - if she makes eye contact, smiles, or blushes she is probably interested in you. If she looks down she is interested by shy. If she looks over your shoulder or around the room she is not interested so take that as a cue to end the conversation and talk to someone else - no big deal. I have never seen a woman ridicule a guy or throw a drink in his face or humiliate him just for having a genuine talk to her - that sort of stuff only happens if you say something offensive (e. g. nice tits) or try to touch her assets. If she looks interested you can try finding an excuse to touch her (e. g. just on the arm as you are talking) but most guys usually dont - they usually wait for the girl to touch them, girls don't touch guys they dont like. They might touch friends and will usually touch a guy they are really interested in.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more