What Race is you first choice to date?

No moderate answers like "I like all races" or "skin color doesn't matter" or any bullshit like that. I'm old enough to know we all have our preference. I'll go first: Asian. Why? Soft skin, silky hair, usually thin, loyal, usually educated, huge sexual appetite.

0|0
29|27

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people have mostly dated their own race, I'd imagine.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a strong bias for petite women with dark hair. I do not give a fuck about skin color, from a pure attraction standpoint. Like i'd be more impacted by a girl gaining 10 lbs than by her skin color totally changing. It's just not something that matters to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• i really hate these types of race-bait-y conversations, since i don't give any integer of fucks what colour someone's skin is.

if i absolutely had to choose one, it'd be white~ not because i'm a racist, but because my boyfriend is white and he's the only person i ever want to be with.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm just because some people say they don't have a racial preference, doesn't mean they're bullshitting. I know I don't give a flying fuck about race. But if I really HAVE TO choose, Asian. Only because my boyfriend is Asian and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

3|2
    0|2
  • Asian.

0|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @chc0009 I don't think they are usually very popular.

• @chc0009 well there ya have it. It'd be easy to have such an opinion by holding onto quite the defeatist attitude.

• Purple people with green polka dots

1|2
    0|0
  • Meh probably anything mixed lol, mixed people are so beautiful

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and my first preference is White

0|3
    0|0
  • caucasian 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never met other races than white people so all my exs were white but I'd love to date an Asian guy because they seem so cute and smart but also a black guy because they seem more mysterious to me. But I'd love to get to know all kinds of people, the (physically) differences between us make them so appealing to me

0|2
    0|1
    • Well, I'm Asian and a lot of women reject me for that.

• @chc0009 really? that's a pretty stupid reason, I don't think one can dislike an entire race. Anyway I hope you'll find a girl who likes you as a whole, because race shouldn't be a dealbreaker anyways. Stay positive, cutie! :)

• Arab (light or tanned doesn't matter)
    But I also like Black, White, Asian

1|1
    0|1
  • Indian

2|2
    0|0
  • White.

0|1
    0|0
  • White.

0|1
    0|0
  • White

1|2
    0|0
  • Brown people?

0|0
    0|0
  • White...

0|1
    0|0
  • My own one - white
    Here 99% of boys are white in my country

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, because I'm black and I spent most of my life in a predominantly black country.
    I wouldn't mind dating other races though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab,, Asian
    White race is the least

0|1
    0|1
  • White - easiest to find locally and high rate of cute options.

0|1
    0|1
  • mixed or black.

0|1
    0|0
  • White.
    I don't know why, but I'm more attracted to white men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Native American.
    I love it when they have nice length hair, tan skin, muscles, and I don't know how true it is but I heard that they don't typically grow a lot of facial/body hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • White :p I'm hispanic by the way

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

What with Hispanic women and White men these days? What about Hispanic women and Black men? The prejudice is so fucking real?

• Race has no reflection on whether a person is suitable, good, or bad so i would say the person who respects me and who i'm attracted and connected to regardless of race will be the one i date, i'm not hung up on race, we are all human beings.

0|0
    0|2
  • Asian and Caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian and Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.

1|0
    0|1
  • White or Asian

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I don't have a strong preference, but since I'm not allowed to say that, I'll go with Asian, Chinese, the ones I know well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian. I date primarily within my race and culture, though I have made a few exceptions over the years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either white or Asian. I kinda lean more towards Asian because I think they tend to age better and generally don't sleep around as much as the typical white girl. Also they usually have great hair.😍

1|0
    4|0
  • Black or white

1|0
    0|0
  • Human no bullshit. I have many beauty standards that I use to determine beauty. I don't apply one metric to every woman in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Just make me laugh, and be physically active. I have dated Asian women, black women, white women, and middle eastern. As long as I find them comely or prepossessing, and they make me laugh I am gonna get to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha.. nice stereotypes..

i don't care, pussy is pussy.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't have a first choice they're all the same to me pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • White is my first, last and only choice, since I'm into European culture and I find them more attractive than even my own race of Korean women.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't blame you. Seems a lot of people are "into" Europeans/whites because they're moving up the social ladder.

That's like a homeless person saying they're "into" millionaires.

• @BigBallerSodaPop Not necessarily. I'll even date poor but attractive white women. It's a cultural aspect as well, since I like heavy metal and goth music, most of which happen to be white and I dress like a goth, which has European roots.

Just like I'm not into Latin culture with tango and salsa. I'm not into African American culture with rap, hip hop, R&B, breakdancing, and sports. And I'm not even into my own Asian culture, since I hate Korean food, don't like the model minority stereotype, and hate the high expectations in academics.

White women are the only women who can make me horny while other women can't, including my own race.

• I think Spanish women are hot, but don't care about their culture or to learn their language

• Human... just has to be human.

0|0
    0|0
  • My own race: white.
    Other races are of no interest whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my own if they ain't stank.

I also love, love, love, love Asian and Latino girls <3 <3 <3 <3 Again, Only if they ain't stank!

0|0
    0|0
  • Really no matter sometimes i go crazy about white sometimes Asian sometimes black-white half blood xd

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • white women

0|0
    0|0
  • some kinda latina/ south American. theyre hot

0|2
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, I like the girl, not the race, but I would like to try an Asian :))

1|0
    2|0
  • Mediterranean girls because of their beautiful faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • White

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, White, Mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian girls. They'll do anything you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • White, particularly blonde women

0|0
    0|0
  • White.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously white

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all races