He might get bored with me and find someone else?

I've been talking to this guy for almost a year. He recently asked me to be his girl. I said yes lol & I can't wait to go back to uni to see him. But, let me explain.. he's very very very attractive. Girls literally swoon over him all the time. He gets nudes sent to his phone from random numbers. He's friends with these gorgeous women, models, fighters, and whomever. All these women w/ exciting extravert lives, and here I am.. a painfully shy introvert. I know it's probably irrational.. But I feel like I might not be good enough for him? That he could definitely find someone better than me. Or he might get bored w/ me. Should I break it off before that happens or? 😥

What Guys Said 1

• He spent a year with you already. Just see how it goes. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to

What Girls Said 2

• No!! Have confidence in yourself. He chose you for a reason, don't let your insecurities ruin what could be a great relationship. You've been talking for a year, if he wasn't sure or serious, he probably would have stopped talking to you a long time ago. He likes you, out of all these other girls you think are super attractive, he still thinks you're the best.

• No, not all attractive boys dump a beautiful girl, for a "Hot Chick". Hot, and beautiful are different in many way. Just enjoy your time with him. He chose you over ALL those girls. He sees something different in you. To him you are special, and unique. Don't let those other girls get in your way of having a wonderful relationship with this guy. Enjoy yourself. 😊