Is it over for me and my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I got into a huge fight bc once again I saw her texting her friend about hot guys at a party. In the past I caught her talking to other guys but she said nothing happened. I always tell her to leave the apartment we live in if she is going to talk to other guys but we wind up making up. I then saw this new text of her saying how hot these guys were at the party so I told her to leave the apartment and now she really starting to move out and took her dressers and all her clothes. Does this mean it's really over if she's almost fully moved out and back in her parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but you two can always work it out. But there isn't a point of working it out anyways, cause clearly she knows u hated it, but still managed to do it. If you want her back, then all you gotta do is learn to accept it. If you can't ever accept it, then dont think about getting back together.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think you still have a chance to get back with her.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah dude it's over. Be glad that it is too. Trust me bro I dated girls like her. Nothing but lying, cheating whores. If she's not happy with you and if she admires other men at a fuckin party, fuck her. She can go back and live with her mommy and daddy. Maybe they'll train her right for once

• Why the f are you so possessive of her? How would you like it if you're texting with one of your friends talking about some hot chicks, and then she would tell you to get the f out of her house? I think you ruined it.