What color eyes are you most attracted to?

• Dark brown
    20% (13)7% (4)14% (17)Vote
  • Brown
    17% (11)18% (10)17% (21)Vote
  • Hazel
    11% (7)5% (3)8% (10)Vote
  • Green
    11% (7)21% (12)16% (19)Vote
  • Blue
    32% (21)47% (27)39% (48)Vote
  • Grey
    9% (6)2% (1)6% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's less about the color and more of people who just have very bright colored eyes. I just like when eyes are very bright.

3|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm it s more about the contrast than the color for me.
    So like a blondy with blue eyes is ok
    Same brunette with brown eyes
    But when you get dark skin with bright eyes
    And white skin with almost black eyes it s stunning

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Really dark blue eyes are cool, but I don't reaaaally care. Not sure I'd even say I find blue eyes more attractive on girls, just cool when they're dark, it's my fav colour.

I've heard a study that guys subconsciously look for girls with the same eye colour.

2|0
    0|0
  • Favorites? hmm /=

I like unique eyes mostly but some single colors but really it all depends on the person.

For instance I love green eyes when paired with red hair (natural) but not so much with brown.

Or like brown eyes with paired with black hair but not as much if the person has brown hair.

I guess if I had to put my just favorites in general I suppose.

Brown or almost black brown eyes like @elissadido as black colored eyes are pretty rare and pretty looking kind of like the night sky.

Hazel eyes because no two pairs of hazel eyes are the same and the eye color's change like a chameleon depending on the light, our surroundings and what is worn.

Blue/Grey eyes that change from blue or silver or grey depending on the mood or what's worn they're rare but I've seen em before.

Then green eyes if paired with red hair, that combo is like my all time favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • No colour in particular. What matters about eyes is how much charisma they radiate.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's that really cool light brown color that catches my eyesight always

But green and blue are fine too.

The only one that I just don't see anything special about is dark brown. I do know someone who prefers dark brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to a specific colour, it really depends on her overall look. depending on her skin and hair colour, some colours fit better than other ones

0|0
    0|0
  • All those mentioned are hot.
    But I really like blue or green

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly all
    I have black eyes and i don't like them 😭
    What's yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown , so hawt

1|0
    1|0
  • blueeeeeeeeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are hgggnn

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me. Can't say it's something I've ever focused on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl with hazel eyes that change with the color of her clothing. It is so interesting how even a slight difference in their color changes the appearance of her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I have hazel eyes, it changes with the seasons haha and I guess now that I think about iy, the colour of my clothes too lol

• @Nazliah_davids lol well it sound like I gave you a good idea.

• Brown eyes look so nice..

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• Why is everyone attracted to blue eyes? Blue eyes are eery as fuck.

1|0
    2|0
    • fuck you!

by the way, it's "eerie"

• Show All
    • @SnatchFinderGeneral Eh, he was actually drunk when he asked me out. Wrote a note on his laptop after I agreed to be his girlfriend so he wouldn't forget after his hangover XD

He is so lucky I liked him enough to look past that.

• I usually find brown/dark brown and hazel the most attractive on both genders! It gives more warmth to the face in general but I also like green ❤️
    And some types of rare blue like @phoenix98 are really attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown <3

0|0
    1|0
  • <3 Baby blue, chocolate brown and green eyes.
    My eyes are blue/grey with tinges of green and brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that warm melted milk chocolate brown. So pretty. My husband's eyes are like a horse poop brown, but oh well close enough. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue. Especially Dark Blue 😍😘

2|1
    0|0
  • Eyes by themselves do nothing for me. It's the face of the person where the eyes are attached to that attracts me more. And when I'm attracted to their face, I'm automatically attracted to their eyes as well (regardless of color) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Gray eyes are just like omg.

2|0
    0|0
  • Green because they are super rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • dark brown

0|0
    1|0
  • blue ones ıt feels like getting lost in the ocean

2|0
    0|0
  • I picked blue but as long as the color isn't dark I don't care too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes or turquoise like me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown or green maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Slight preference for blue.
    Guy I'm dating has blue/green eyes and they're freaking gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No love for us girls with dark brown eyes :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown!
    Someone answer mine too please?

0|0
    1|0
  • Only 2% of the population have green eyes, so they're my favourite because they're so rare

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2 hottest guys I have ever seen in my life both had grey eyes but eye color isn't a factor when it comes to my attraction to someone because I like all eye colors equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always liked the look of blue/green (I have brown eyes myself) but recently I started dating someone with big light brown eyes and I think I have a newfound appreciation for them <3

0|0
    0|0