What do I do about the whole situation?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly two months and yesterday he randomly started to ignore me when I tried messaging him and he's ignored me still, what do I do? Many friends have said get rid of him, I just don't know what to do anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn I hate when people just say"break up with him" over the smallest things. You'll have to talk with him over this because you don't know what's wrong. ask his friends or go to his house

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on... He trying to get rid of you.

What Guys Said 3

• Back off a it tell him how you feel the. Back off. Check mine out www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2060912-why-hasn-t-she-rejected-me-lol

• He's upset about something, clearly.
    And being a good girlfriend, you should ask what's wrong

• I've asked he just says nothing and goes moody as I keep asking questions, and then if I don't start the conversation then I don't get a reply

• I completely understand him.
      We don't want to hurt our girlfriends feelings so we don't say it straight up.

But one way to ask to get him talking is like this.

"Babe did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I'm a crappy girlfriend I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If you tell me I can improve things :)"

In his head it'll make him acknowledge there's something wrong, the fact that you see this problem as well, and the motivation to fix the problem and also that you're taking a step in the relationship. He should open up

• Maybe his phone broke or sum..

What Girls Said 1

• give it a few days, this happened to me a few times with my boyfriend. the first time he had simply ran out of credit and didn't have a chance to recharge for a few days and the next time he was actually having a depressive episode and couldn't bring himself to answer the phone or even go outside. so I don't know just hive him a few days and don't jump to conclusions until something is actually said