Do I need to be more forward or is he not interested?

We've known each other for awhile and he is 4 years younger than me. We made out once after drinking. Since then we started texted and snapchatting. I asked him to come hang out with me and my friends once and he did. And since then we've been talking more via text and he even told me to call him on my way home from work if I was bored. However he hasn't made an effort to ask me to hang out. Should I keep initiating or am I wasting my time?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to be more forward in whatever you are trying to achieve here. He can't read your mind.

• So tell him I want to hang out again or ask him? Or even more forward?

• Just tell him to hang out more. Even ask him "I have t really recalled ever hearing you ask me to hang out randomly?"

• Thank you for MH

What Guys Said 2

• How long did you friendzone him for in the past?

• Our families have known each other for quite awhile but the two of us never were that close or hung out because he was younger.

• i dont think he's into you

What Girls Said 1

• How long has this been going on? A few weeks or few months? If a few weeks may want to keep at it, some guys are seriously slow movers. Few months? Then give up

• About a month total. The texting and stuff has increased in the last week or so since we hung out

• I'd give him a little more time. Guys are seriously wired not to be rejected even if you made out with him lol