My crush, whom I have never talked to, has come to know that I have a crush on her. What do I do?

HOkay so I have never talked to my crush... So I asked a friend for help who knew her... he said he would make me meet her... but he told her behind my back that I have a crush on her. Then he took me with him... and called her out, then he pointed his finger back, and said... say "Hi". She said Hi and I said hi... THAT'S IT! It was a very awkward moment. Then he told me that he told her. What do I dooooooooooo!!! How do I talk to her now? And yes one more detail... when my friend told her, she said "Make him meet me some day".

And one more thing... some of my friends told me that before my friend told her, she already knew

Most Helpful Girl

• When he told her did she know what u looked like? If she did know what u looked like before you met her then she must have thought u where cute. So ask her out

• And one more thing... when I was at the playground, I could look through the corner of my eye that she was observing me. And when I would turn my head and look at her, she would just shake her head away... is it a good sign? And I have no experience with dating

• I actually find it very hard asking girls out... I just can't think of a reason. We don't even live very near. Just meet at school

• Your young. r she likes you. if u like her too ask her out. Not much happens at 13 but why not just go for it. asking a girl out is always hard, but good news here she probably likes u too

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple you forget that you Really care about what she thinks about you and you talk with her like a normal person. Also throw in a nice flirt into the conversation her and there. Take her off of her pedestal. She is just a normal girl, the only difference is you have a crush on her. Relax and act confident are the two best things that you can do. Also don't try and filter your thoughts to much otherwise you quickly go brain dead. relax and enjoy getting to meet your crush. She already sounds interested in meeting you so go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Have a conversation with her...

• just meet her and talk to her

What Guys Said 3

• On your own my friend just go upto her say hey my name is and hold out your hand and smile friendly way. Then ask her how her day is and don't talk to much to her just ease your way into her life make her feel comfortable !

• Be honest and read the reaction. Tried and true.

• Uh oh.. awkward.. Just act normal. dont show you're affected