Why won't any guy ask me out?

Everyone, including guys, always tell me I'm: pretty, adorable (the guys at my school like short girls, and I'm short lol), I'm hilarious, outgoing, a social butterfly, fun-loving, nice body (big butt and nice curves). I'm really confused lol cuz they tell me all this good stuff about me so why won't they ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lucky.

What Guys Said 15

• You are only 14. Boys around your age do not have an income or a car.
    For males old enough to have such things, doing what they would have in mind would be a crime.
    Relax.

• Why don't you ask them out?
    Anyways guys don't ask out girls much these days , as it use to be before.

• Lol this is gonna sound cheesy but, it's probably because none of them really 'like' you. You can't force someone to like you that way, you just have to wait for a guy to like you. Of course talking to them, being outgoing and flirting with them can help them like you lol. But why don't you try asking a guy out? It really is a nice break when us guys aren't always expected to make the first move. So if you want to go out with a guy, or have him ask you out, try asking him out instead!

• Because at that age boys think the beautiful girls already have a boyfriend or will say no.

• in which the age you are you should be caring about watching cartoons and school homework.

• People on here tell me I'm not ugly what a bunch of crap that is. But hey at least you were born with a vagina so you already have it easier then 99.99% of men.

• if you can´t wait, do it yourself. you´re only 14. there´s plenty of time.

• You're 14 you should be worry about homework not realtionship woes

• i have no idea, you're beautiful

• Smile more

• Girl, do you have time to go out tomorrow?
    Damn !! Huge age gap :D

• Honest answer: They feel it is hopeless.

• or maybe you're not as pretty or adorable as you think pic

• Eh its normal. you'll get asked soon

• its just not a common thing for guys to approach and ask girls out, most wait for the girl to choose the guy because that's how it works, especially since its too common for guys to be rejected and simply unwanted in the first place by the opposite gender (girls) so if you say your who you are in your question you shouldn't have any problems approaching the guy you want.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• They could be intimidated by you or afraid of rejection. Like "Oh, she's really pretty, she'll never say yes to me" I don't know