Girls, Girl interested or not?

Ok so me and some girl just basicly flirting on the way home , staring a lot , check each other out , then I noticed her mirroring my actions etc. I caught the train less frequently and she started to look depressed huffing and puffing behind me etc. And staring at the ground all on her own on the train until I walked on her eyes would light up. So I would disappear fir weeks and once she was holding flowers to her chest switching between me and the floor and smiling. So I disappeared got back on 3 weeks later sat opposite her she looked at everyone but me as I sat close. So I disappeared and every 2 months I would get on. This is when I would t stand near her she would stare from a distance watching me joke with other passengers. Purposely walk past and smile and each time I disappeared for weeks and she got more hesitant and started walking past and saying hi only if I wasn't sat near her which she would stay in the same spot. So she blushed heavily and said hi. I knew at this point I had to make a move I disappeared due to work again and came back to find she had a boyfriend she seen me and looked embarrassed and tried to make it look like he wasn't her boyfriend. So I decided to let her know via Facebook - didn't add her icon enter saying hi you look nice. She didn't block me or respond. I seen her the day after on the train she smiled at me hugely until her boyfriend walked upto meet her and spotted what she was smiling at. I avoided he followed onto same platform. As turned the other way she faced me with a huge smile , wide eyes biting her lips. Why is that I don't know lol. Until he faced back around. So I got off early to avoid talking to him. He forced her to send me a message so she did and blocked me afterwards. So he seen me at a supermarket pulled me up I said I wasn't the same person lol. She stood behind him with a huge smile again I left it for two days.. Check update

Sent her an apology via linked in saying sorry , I wanted to speak the whole time but she made me shy , I won't approach but would love if we could get to know each other in the future. Only if she wants to of course. So she hasn't blocked me on that instead I noticed she changed her picture instantly from her professional one to a casual one ( smile looks familiar lol. So anyway on just wanting to know what all that smiling was and why she hasn't blocked me on linked in n what's on her mind

5

Most Helpful Girl

• She is interested. Maybe she met you at the wrong time, and is conflicted with the new feelings she has for you, but doesn't want to be disrespectful to her boyfriend? I think you should just talk to her as a friend, and when she is ready to be more than that, you can proceed from there.

• She didn't meet me at the wrong time as it was 1 year ago. I noticed how everytime I disappeared and she seen me again her reactions to me disappearing made her more hesitant to showing me she liked me or trying to make moves. I. e going from having my attention to purposely trying to get it and blushing really bad etc. Once when the ticket eaten came she shoved her travel card in my face with her name on. So I think she thought I wasn't interested or gave up. But I came back so and that's what happened after lol

• Then I guess tell her how you feel? I mean its better than to think of the "what ifs"

• I did I just basicly said I didn't make moves as she made me shy but I noticed what she was doing and couldn't come back due to my work. And I said I hope maybe in the future we can get to know each other and stuff. And that I don't expect a response because of her boyfriend. then I said see you around. And she uploaded a different picture. Which is weird as its not professional and she's had the previous for months. Only just decided to change it. It's just all the other things like staring and smiling when he's not looking at her like she's saying something. And only trying to keep him happy just confusing me lol

What Girls Said 4

• Interested, but you missed your chance. It's more honorable to stand back and wait for her to approach you at this point. She knows where to find you when the time is right.

• So what was those huge. Smiles about and why has she not blocked me on linked in and stuff as I'm aware she's only keeping her boyfriend happy i mean the way I'm looking at it is she has enough evidence to say I like her back so she is taken why not say outright back off I'm taken lol

• Exactly, why hasn't she said anything to you? For all you know she could be smiling at you because she's aware that you notice and thinking smugly to herself how you missed out. Then again, she might not be. The best you can hope for is that they eventually break up and she seeks you out. For now she's with her boyfriend and you have to accept that.

• I know , she only said something to me as her bed couldn't talk to me asiavoudd him. Obv to make him happy I ignored it as it was aloud of crap lol. So I left it for two days and sent a message via LinkedIn which is what she uses for work purposes (bf won't see it). And the smiling is weird it's not a smug look it's more like she saying - I thought you wasn't interested. But everytime she sees me she stares with a huge smile. And after I sent her that message she changed her photo from a cringey professional one to a more casual and I know she's had the other for months why all of sudden change it lol. But yes it was my intention to show her I like her in my own way it allowed me to asses her reaction to it I'm still confused though lol

• So much to read :(

• So sorry lol it's vital to fully understand

• She seems interested but is probably too comfortable to leave her boyfriend. Send her a message explaining your feelings and what you want. After that you can only wait. But don't wait too long you need to find someone else if she's not willing to :)

• I did I explained that I'm sorry for causing a problem. I was meaning to speak with her as I though she was beautiful and couldn't as she made me shy. I explained why I disappeared and that I was still thinking of getting back to her and that I hope we can get to know each other in the future and I don't expect a response then said see you around sometime. she then changed her profile picture to snore casual one as she useslinkedin for work. Why would she change it from a professional one to one of her smiling at nothing it's like someone has taken it for her at work? But I'm just wondering what she's thinking I know I left it to late but I was working 100 hours a week lol

• She's definitely interested and her boyfriend is getting jealous which is understandable of course. If I were you I'd wait it out, if she likes you enough she'd break up with her boyfriend but don't wait around for some girl who you don't know will pick you or not.

• I don't think she will pick me I think it'll be more of a stake relationship causing it to end. What's causing her to do this what's she thinking lol. She hasn't blocked me on LinkedIn she only blocked me on Facebook because of her bed seeing me hanging about after finding out i liked her lol