Girls, you give him your number and he doesn't text you.. How do you feel? Do you care?

Alright, so I usually meet girls at parties/music festivals or pretty much whenever I go out at night. I'm a straight guy, I like meeting women.. What can I say. After getting to know them if I think they're girlfriend material I won't try and hook up or anything, I usually would rather date them first (I don't want to start a relationship off with sex), so I just end it with getting their number, but the thing is I feel totally different the next morning and I really don't like texting and often the next day I'll find excuses not to text them. I usually justify it by telling myself that they only just met me the last night and it's not like we had sex or anything so she probably wouldn't care. And sometimes that probably is the case, but you sometimes get a girl who seems really into you.. And I worry that I let her down. It's kind of a jerk move, but I don't want to be like that. I've tried just not asking for numbers anymore, but it seems like it's expected when you say bye to each other if you've been hitting it off all night... Tell me I'm not a jerk girls and you don't really care, or am I being unrealistic here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it pisses me off a bit. It's not a huge deal, but the thing that annoys me is why did you take my number and waste my time all night if you're not interested?

Don't ask for a girls number to be polite, just say "Bye, it was nice to meet you" and leave.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel piissed off.

What Guys Said 0