Should I give him my number?

There's this really cute guy that works at the chemist and I always go in there and buy jelly beans. The next time I buy something and he hands me a receipt I want to write my number on it and then hand it back. Should I do it? The only problem is he is friends with a guy that I used to be kinda involved with (nothing serious) but I don't know, what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really up to you. If you really like him and would like to see more of him there's no reason why not, if he's interested he'll text/call you, if he's not.. He won't. Obviously you being a girl the roles will be a little different but how I usually go about it is when I buy something and I like the girl who works there I'll just tell her that there was a problem with my purchase, and when she's asks what I'll just say I was expecting her number would be included. Being a guy, that works.. I don't know about girls though, you could always try it if you were feeling confident though, lol.

• Is it attractive when a girl is confident? So if I just wrote my number on the receipt and handed it back to him, that would be okay? And I suppose if he doesn't text me at least I overcame something i was afraid to do.

• Yeah, confidence is sexy as they say.. But It doesn't matter as much for girls as it does for guys usually. I still rate shy girls. Yeah it would be ok if you did that and you're right, always good to give things a try.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you should. wait your under 18! Only do it if he is your age. who cares about him being freinds with a guy you were kind of invovled with. I flirted with my girlfreinds best freind six months before we got together. Granted she turned me down flat but still. The past is the past. If he is still in highschool then by all means give him your number. otherwise wait until after you graduate to do it.

• What if he's 19? That's not too bad?

• What other phone is there? o right kids today all have cell phones. Well have at it and see what becomes of it.

• I'm not sure if I will anymore, I don't know

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah go for it

• What do you have to lose by not doing it?

• No, he probably have a girlfriend. And his girlfriend probably don't want someone to be hitting on him. Wtf

• Why would he probably have a girlfriend? It says on his Facebook that he's single

• By putting it on a paper? Not close
      You probably don't have him add as friend and just stalking him haha!

• Well okay