Have you ever kissed someone knowing they had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

What were the consequences? Did you feel guilty afterwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever kissed someone knowing they had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yes. With a few women.
    _____________
    What were the consequences?

None. She was turned on and flustered over the fact that I had the balls to make out with her, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend.

However... I was scared after making out with one of the girls... she told me her boyfriend was in a gang and sold drugs -_-
    _____________
    Did you feel guilty afterwards?

No. If you're willing to kiss someone and you're in a relationship, you need to get out of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never-that would be terrible of me. I know what it's like for hoochies to try and have sex with my boyfriend while knowing he was with me. I would never do that to someone else.

What Guys Said 11

• I didn't know she had a boyfriend until her friends told me. Nothing happened to me, I don't know about her xD

• I did in a night club but I didn't know she had one. She didn't even tell me. It was her friends who told me as we were leaving together and also insisted that I don't hang out with her after. Later she wrote me a letter saying she was sorry and didn't mean to do that.

• I fucked a married woman with kids, in her home, in her bed, while her kids were sleeping and her husband was out. (it's a bit of a story though)

Before sex I thought she was just a lonely single mom, after sex I figured out she was having a fight with her husband that night and he had decided to stay out with their friends and have a couple more beers, while she had decided to go home. So she invited me over because she "wants me to come fuck her and make her cum" her words not mine, so I did.

When we were done she wanted to cuddle and talk about sex and feelings and all that, that's when I started putting the pieces together and figured out she was married. So I got up and left, I remember walking past their minivan in the driveway and I could still taste/smell her pussy in my mouth.

Never have felt guilty about it though, I did my due diligence so it's on her for lying to me until we had already fucked. Was a bit of a shock though, even now, like 12 years later, I can still kinda remember what her vagina tasted like.

• No, but there are times that I found out after we kissed/made out that she was taken.

I felt a little guilt but not that much, I didn't kiss-rape her so that means she chose to cheat!

• Kissed? No...

• No, if they're with someone else I'm just not interested.

• Yeah she was really cute, and it was only a kiss there's no harm in that.

• nope, i can't even think of dating anyone like that

• na but i was grinding with a chick at a club who's boyfriend was there at the same time lel

• no i dont do that

• yes and i felt guilty af

What Girls Said 11

• I felt bad the first couple of times it happened but then I thought about it and they approached me so I realized I didn't initiate it so why feel bad about it.

• No but I think I would. It makes me sound like a bitch but there's this one guy I've been in love with my whole life. I would kiss him if he was married to my mom or was a priest I don't know so I think you can't judge people if you don't know the story of how they got to be in that moment

• No I would never do that. That would be a really shitty thing to do

• Nah. I don't envy what other people have so therefore i don't think i can ever do that.

• Nope, I wouldn't do that.

• Never done that

• nope ı haven't n ı wouldn't

• No and don't plan to.

• I never kissed before but I would. I won't feel guilty as it's my right to kiss someone with my mouth.

• Yes I have, one time and I felt disgusted really because I knew he was an asshole and always cheat don her, whether it'd be with me or the next girl. And secondly yes another time he was going through separation yet still lived with her however we're happily together.

• Yes I have, and the first time I did I feel guilty, but then I hooked up with some guys that were taken and didn't feel guilty