If a man can protect a woman very well is that attractive?

If yes also in what ways? Thank you.

Sorry, I forgot to make this question for women.
Like if a guy kindof can protect a woman if he has a steady income or stuff like that si if she ever really needs something then he can be there. Or maybe socially also. Like if the man protects her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what ways.

• Like if a man can protect a woman like socially as well.

• Thanks, so this is very attractive? Is this a big thing that attracts a woman?

• I wouldn't say it would attract them exactly. If she already noticed you, and you looked out for her it might or if she already liked you it would give you major bonus points. If he stood up for her when somebody was troubling her, it'd probably make her feel a little closer to the guy or like he's more trustworthy like she can feel at ease or something... Can't explain it well lol sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• You one of those dudes that think "protecting" a chick would grt u laid but like 140 pounds irl and can't bench single plates to save your life and gets bullied at school?

• and you're just an absolute powerhouse, right?

• @Table20 Lol we really gotta do the paper thing.

• @SoAddicted lmfaooo dude stop talking to yourself, at least don't choose most unique country while making two accounts and gtfo here lol wtf wierdos

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I think it's very much a turn on for me. None of my exes could do that... except my first boyfriend. Some guy insulted me when I wasn't around and he almost got beaten because he stood up for me. Then he didn't tell me about it and it came up during a fight and I was shocked...
    But yes I think it's a really good thing, and if the guy is also somehow romantic, well there's my type of a guy

• Defensive. If he feels someone is looking at me like a guy wants to get at me then he'll pull me in closer.

• Very attractive! I think it's in our genetics for the most part to desire this.

• Yes because it makes you feel safe

• Yeah!!!

• Protect her from what?

• Yeah I think it boost his masculinity which women love...

• Yes I find that amazingly attractive
    In the way that he doesn't let anyone insult me

• I think so. I feel very protected around my current boyfriend and that's awesome.

• yes a lot !

• Yes. Very.

What Guys Said 9

• Be fearless without being stupid.

• Uhh... duh?
    And vice versa for this day in age.

• Of course a woman would want all of that.

• yeah i think its attractive

• If he doesn't do it like a redneck it is good

• Very well meaning kicking seven shades of shit out of anyone who disrespects her? lel

• Yeah girls like that very much

• Depends, don't try hard lol

• For some reason it is even though there's nothing to protect them from 99.9 percent of the time.