Would you ever date a fat person who is trying to lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I ain't banging fat chicks lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I could be PR nice, but personally, no.

I like that tight youthful looking skin on a mostly thin body with just the right amount of girly baby fat on it. It's not about the stretch marks. When a girl blows up and then deflates, you can see it in her skin. To me, personally, it's just not attractive.

• Every fat person is trying to lose weight... An attempt at it means little to nothing.
    So no. Try again once you've actually succeeded.

And it's annoying every time there's a fuss about single digit loss/gain.

• Yeah sure, it shows she's not a slouch and committed.

• No, because once they are in shape and attractive to other people they end up leaving you for someone better.

• that depends on how "fat" she is, there's a limit between "phat" (Pretty Hot And Tempting) and "fat" (Forget All That)

• No, they never do what they say they're gonna do.

• "Trying to lose weight" those are the magic words for me. Yes! I'd gladly help out :) And we'd work out together

• Yes i would

• Not until she has lost the weight.

• Trying and succeeding are 2 different things. I'd date her after it was done and she was keeping it off if she was otherwise attractive. Once fat it's very hard to lose it and keep it off (about 4000 calories extra burned per pound), any diet used is not supposed to be a temporary torture regimen but a lifetime/permanent habit change.

• Most likely not just because of the lifestyle that I strongly advocate and live myself.

• i don´t see a point in dating a person that "might" someday become physically attractive to me, when there are girls that already are :/

• yes i would

• Depends how fat. Are we talking pleasantly plump or shamu obese? If she is so fat that I would be embarrassed to be seen with her, then no. I would not date her. I would bang her in private, but I would not risk being seen with her in public.

• As someone who has lost a lot fo weight, yes, For sure.

• Yes.
    I'd love to be there for her.
    Give some of that support ya know.

• Yea why not.

• Nope she will first have to lose weight instead of just trying

• Yes i would

What Girls Said 5

• absolutely; as long as s/he was committed to it, i'd be happy to help (and be a workout buddy). we'd keep each other motivated. :)

• I'm thin and can't even find a guy to date

• I know a fat guy, friend of mine actually. Started hitting on me recently, and he's been kind of discreet about it.
    Made me think. He's a nice person, funny, knows me well, etc. But would I ever date him? Nope, I can't do it.
    He's trying to lose his fat, but until he does, he's nowhere near what I find sexually attractive.

So answer is no.

• Some weight can be cute as long as theyre not obese then it's not a big deal and I'd likely help him which would bring us closer together.

• Honestly? No...