Sugaring: opinions on sugar babies?

this is under the assumption there is no sex and that interaction is not physical at all. mostly online or phone conversations.

• Do you, get your money girl
    38% (6)15% (3)25% (9)Vote
  • Thats fucked up and taking advantage
    19% (3)20% (4)19% (7)Vote
  • Slut/hoe/whore etc
    0% (0)35% (7)19% (7)Vote
  • It's mutual so it doesn't matter
    25% (4)10% (2)17% (6)Vote
  • I just wanna see the results
    18% (3)20% (4)20% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you, it's your life. I don't see how it makes you slutty or a whore if you don't do anything sexual. If a guy is willing to pay you just to have a normal conversation, then I don't see the harm in it. It's his money and he can spend it however he wants, and it's your time and you can do whatever you want with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I said do it. Who cares what these cucks think? And LOL at the guys who is calling OP a whore. You'd do the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there's no sex, there's no point. I'd pay to fuck a bitch. I don't want to talk to them before I fuck them, I sure as hell ain't gonna pay to talk to one I'm not fucking.

0|0
    0|0
  • What @Karōshi said.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's basically prostitution.

0|1
    1|0
  • It's mutual so it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Adults can do whatever they want if it's mutual and everyone's agreeing on whatever they want to do. Do what you wanna do, if someone wants to call someone a hoe for it they can but sugar daddies know the deal and are happy to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna try it. But I'm scared of meeting men I work with. I'm pretty sure they do some weird stuff online

0|0
    0|0