Sugaring: opinions on sugar babies?

this is under the assumption there is no sex and that interaction is not physical at all. mostly online or phone conversations.

• Do you, get your money girl
  • Thats fucked up and taking advantage
  • Slut/hoe/whore etc
  • It's mutual so it doesn't matter
  • I just wanna see the results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you, it's your life. I don't see how it makes you slutty or a whore if you don't do anything sexual. If a guy is willing to pay you just to have a normal conversation, then I don't see the harm in it. It's his money and he can spend it however he wants, and it's your time and you can do whatever you want with it.

What Guys Said 5

• I said do it. Who cares what these cucks think? And LOL at the guys who is calling OP a whore. You'd do the same thing.

• If there's no sex, there's no point. I'd pay to fuck a bitch. I don't want to talk to them before I fuck them, I sure as hell ain't gonna pay to talk to one I'm not fucking.

• What @Karōshi said.

• It's basically prostitution.

• It's mutual so it doesn't matter

What Girls Said 2

• Adults can do whatever they want if it's mutual and everyone's agreeing on whatever they want to do. Do what you wanna do, if someone wants to call someone a hoe for it they can but sugar daddies know the deal and are happy to do it.

• I wanna try it. But I'm scared of meeting men I work with. I'm pretty sure they do some weird stuff online