Girls, What would you think of a 23 year old virgin guy?

What would you think of a 23 year old guy that said he was waiting for the right girl? Is it bad, a turn off or not?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that can be a huge turn off as long as he isn't insecure about it. If he's awkward about it I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. I personally don't care about someone I likes sexual history one way or the other they are who they are now... is I like them that means I think they are amazing and I appreciate their past because it made them who they are now.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't mind. It's not a turn off, really. Some people have their own virtues, and I can respect that, especially for a man.

• I wouldn't think anything negative. If I really liked the guy and thought he was cute, I'd be happy to change his status ;)

• There's nowhere saying that there's a age to lose your virginity. You do it whenever you feel ready to take that step

• Turn on.

• I'm actually a virgin too (for the same reason), so dating another virgin would be really nice. But even if I wasn't a virgin, I wouldn't care at all. What matters most is our connection and attraction for one another.

• Turn on. I've heard of so many guys that wanted to do that but couldn't. That's cute, and it shows your strong willpower.