The best guys are often rejected during highschool for the not so good, "popular guy"?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• True in many cases, but some people flat out NEED an intervention

• EXPLAIN

• Some people flat out lack social skills and are remarkably odd. Those are the exceptions I talk about. Properly integrating someone into society will only benefit them in the long run. But other than that, I agree that many good guys get overlooked because people are stupid in high school. Even some of the popular ones.

• Great explanation, not hypocritical.. from my point of veiw lol

What Girls Said 3

• Because popular guys just can't be good? Lmfao.

• Explain yourself

• If that was the case, they wouldn't be popular.

• Wow okay then :O

• That's only in American high school movies tbh.

• PROJECTION

What Guys Said 5

• Sadly, this happens. Then girls get knocked up, used and left by
    the Bad Boys and come groveling back to us good guys. That's settling for second best. If I'm good enough now, why wasn't I good enough then?

• True but usually you've found someone with common sense by that point

• i have a hard time believing that because every individual is different. i think you should stop trying to get those girls that like those type of guys at your school because those girls are not your type. why don't you try with that quiet girl that doesn't speak much? she might be your type and like you for who you are

• I'm not trying to get anything I'm trying to see if others agree with my opinion. Trust me I've Learned over the years that girls my age are super shallow

• it depends on the individual there is some girls that would probably like you like i said speak to the quiet ones in your class

• This isn't about me! It's a question

• There's nothing wrong with the popular guy, only the jealous unpopular people think that.

• That's very hypocritical considering the fact that the so called, "nice guy" (that doesn't even exist) doesn't want to be a man whore who screws shallow girls

• You jelly.

• If they are popular they are most likely better than the others. Logic 101

• yes fo sure